How do I make my own exam schedule?
- Step 1 – Figure Out How Much Time You Have To Revise.
- Step 2 – Prioritise Your Subjects/Topics.
- Step 3 – Break Subjects Into Topics.
- Step 4 – Allocate 30 Minute Time Slots To Revise.
- Step 5 – What To Do Within Each Revision Session.
- Step 6 – Stay Flexible.
- Step 7 – Make your timetable achievable.
How toppers make their timetable?
Best Toppers Study Time Table
|5.00 AM – 7.30 AM||Freshen Up, do some exercise, then take bath, get ready for school, and take your breakfast|
|After Coming Back From School|
|2.00 PM – 4.00 PM||Freshen up, take your lunch and rest for an hour|
|4.00 PM – 5.30 PM||Revise what has been taught to you today|
What are 10 ways to make the most of your study time?
10 Ways to Maximize Your Study Time
- of 10. Set a Study Goal.
- of 10. Set a Timer for 45 Minutes.
- of 10. Shut Off Your Phone.
- of 10. Put Up a “Do Not Disturb” Sign.
- of 10. Turn on White Noise.
- of 10. Sit at a Desk or Table to Organize and Read Content.
- of 10. Break Down Large Topics or Chapters Into Smaller Segments.
- of 10.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Is it possible to study 15 hours a day?
Studying 15-16 hours per day is possible for only 2-3 days if very necessary. Studying at high pitch continuously drain your body’s capacity to recover &
hamper retaining capacity.
How do you score 100 in all subjects?
Spend at least 30 minutes studying each day.
- Short bursts of intense studying are more effective than super long study sessions. Try to avoid going over 45 minutes without taking a break.
- Try rewriting your class notes each day to commit them to memory.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
How can I focus on studying?
7 tips for staying organised and focused while studying
- Make a plan.
- Create a relaxed study environment.
- Take regular breaks.
- Don’t get distracted by social media.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well.
- Reward yourself.
- Don’t do all-nighters, you will regret it!
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
What is the best study method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
How do I motivate myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
Is it OK to study at night?
Studying at night before sleeping is OK, provided that the individual is not yet sleepy. Scientists confirm that the brain is able to process information better right before bedtime. No matter the preferred time to study, one must get ample sleep to give the brain enough time to rest and recover.
What time of day is your brain sharpest?
The Best Time to Learn Something New
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter.
Should I study with music?
Music Improves Focus and Concentration
To get the most benefit from your music, listen to music you enjoy. Classical or instrumental music with guitars or other string instruments might be less distracting, but you can use anything that’s not too fast or too wordy.
How can I study without feeling sleepy?
If simply staying awake while studying seems harder than quantum physics, try one of the following nine strategies to help you be alert and focused.
- Keep moving.
- Let there be light.
- Sit upright.
- Avoid your bedroom.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
- Don’t forget to eat (healthy)
- Make studying active.
- Study with friends.
How many hours do Korean students study?
Well-known for its high-achieving students, South Korea’s education system is quite demanding. Students spend much of their time, often between 12 to 16 hours per day, at school or at a special after-school academy called a hagwon.
How many hours do top students study?
Many experts say the best students spend between 50-60 hours of studying per week. This will definitely cut into binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix! If you are taking a full course load, between class time and study sessions, you have a full-time job.
How can I be a topper?
11 Habits to Become a Topper
- Regularly Attending Classes.
- “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
- Understand More and Cram Less.
- Regular Revision.
- “Practise Makes a Man Perfect.”
- Say No to Last Moment Exam Preparations.
- Get Interested in What You Are Studying.
- Learn From Your Mistakes.
What percentage is good in 10th?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th. Q.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
Which subject should I study first?
I’d argue that maths should come first because it is the broadest and you can go in to virtually any profession if you happen to change your mind down the line. Then study chemistry, then biology. Is it better to study multiple subjects for 1-2 hours per day or study 1-2 subjects for multiple hours each day?
How much sleep is enough for a student?
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine has recommended that children aged 6–12 years should regularly sleep 9–12 hours per 24 hours and teenagers aged 13–18 years should sleep 8–10 hours per 24 hours.
Is 5 hours of sleep enough for a student?
Up late studying, or a new parent? Sometimes life calls and we don’t get enough sleep. But five hours of sleep out of a 24-hour day isn’t enough, especially in the long term. According to a 2018 study of more than 10,000 people, the body’s ability to function declines if sleep isn’t in the seven- to eight-hour range.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Why do we lose interest in studies?
It’s easy to lose interest in your studies, whether you dislike a certain subject, feel overwhelmed by the work, or are just bored in your classes. When you find a way to enjoy what you’re studying, though, you’ll be more motivated to do well in school–and might even have fun doing it!
How do you read for exams without forgetting?
TEN TIPS ON HOW TO READ WITHOUT FORGETTING
- Have a good night sleep to rest the brain.
- Study in a quiet environment.
- Focus on a topic at a time.
- Have a good grip of the language.
- Try to understand the “thought” of the writer.
- Try to write something down or underline some lines while reading.