Learn how to prepare for engineering semester exams and score high in your academics.
- Make a time table:
- Be curious and attentive:
- Make notes:
- Choose the delight sections:
- Follow previous year question:
- Take mock tests:
- Online study materials:
- Track your progress:
Which is easiest engineering entrance exam?
which is the easiest engineering entrance exam for top colleges in India?
- COMEDK UGET.
- AP EAMCET.
How do I prepare for an entrance exam?
How to Start Your Preparation for Entrance Exams?
- Know the Exam. To be able to crack tough nuts like NEET, AIIMS, JEE, etc.
- Time management is the key. It is rightly said that time and tide wait for none.
- Understand the Concepts.
- Inculcate Note Taking Habit.
- Study every day.
- Know your weaknesses.
- Never give-up.
Which is the best entrance exam for engineering?
Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India 2022 – Highlights
|S.No||Engineering Entrance Exam||Conducting Body|
|1||JEE Main||National Testing Agency (NTA)*|
|3||SRMJEEE||SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Earlier known as SRM University)|
How many hours an engineering student should study?
totally depends on the institution are in… in my university I studied before exams for like 10-12 hours and it was enough for me to score what you asked.
Which is the toughest semester in engineering?
specially third year is toughest part in engineering. Third yr includes the core subjects of the particular branch. For university of kerala, mechanical engineering, seventh semester is the toughest one, with three core papers – refrigeration and air conditioning, Gas Dynamics,Design of machine elements.
How can I get IIT without jee?
How to Get Admission in IITs Without JEE? – Top 6 Courses
- IIT JAM.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design)
- CEED(Common Entrance Exam for Design)
- HSEE (Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
Which is the toughest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Is Jee compulsory for engineering?
No, it is not compulsory but it is combined entrance exam and conducted by CBSE so it has value all over India by this exam you can take admission in any engineering college of India.
How can I pass the entrance exam without studying?
Read on to learn more about how to pass any exam without studying.
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours.
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
What questions are asked in entrance exam?
Entrance Exam Questions: Preparation
- Quantitative aptitude.
- English Comprehension.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- General Awareness and Current affairs.
- Computer awareness.
Is JEE exam tough?
JEE is considered the toughest exam and many more students would be working hard to get into IITs or NITs. One should start pushing their boundaries while preparing for the exam. Success can only be achieved by working smartly towards preparing for the JEE Main and being consistent throughout the preparation time.
What exams can I give after 12th?
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main. Purpose – For Admission in B. E./B.
- JEE Advanced. Purpose- Admission in UG programmes in IITs.
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test.
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme.
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment.
Is NEET required for engineering?
NEET is not required for Engineering:
There are enough engineering institutes in the country, unlike limited number of medical seats for the students. JEE or Joint entrance exam for engineering is sufficient for admission in engineering colleges.
Is 1st year engineering hard?
First year is relatively difficult because of a common perception that everything is different and time is less. But exactly how much difficult or easy depends on individual’s attitude towards it. Subjects are different for different universities but generally they are all basic fundamental subjects.
Is engineering hard to study?
Engineering ranks among one of the hardest degrees you can do. The degree requires you to have everything from logic and common sense to a tremendous amount of patience when things don’t go your way. Engineering can be very difficult because you’re essentially becoming a “professional problem solver”.
Do engineers study a lot?
Studies are just a small part of engineering. It is all more shaping your personality and building life long friendships. You get to to participate in various fests, organise one, go on trips and what not. But yes understanding the subjects (not mugging up answers) is very helpful.
How should a first year engineer study?
8 tips for engineering students to ace their first-year studies
- Transition from school to college.
- Freedom vs Responsibilities.
- Get your basics clear.
- Look beyond the prescribed syllabus.
- Know your Professors.
- Build Peers and Study Groups.
- Use Technology to your Advantage.
- Enjoy Your College Days.
Is final year of engineering easy?
To be honest, i will say it is 2nd year of Engineering which is tougher than all the years (based on Assignments and the level of Subjects) but if you talk about the responsibility of yourself and your family it will be definitetly right to say that Final year (The Last Year) is the TOUGHEST one.
Which is the toughest branch in engineering?
- The intersection between physics, chemistry, and math is the first and the foremost reason that makes Chemical Engineering, one of the toughest Engineering branches in the world.
- Chemical engineering is very time-consuming and requires the utmost attention to detail.
Are 12th marks important for JEE?
Class 12 marks have no weightage in the preparation of JEE Main ranks. Students should know that the ranks will be determined based on their score in the entrance exam. However, for admission into IITs, NITs, CFTIs the score that candidates have secured in their class 12 board exam will be taken into account.
What is the fees in IIT?
IIT Fee Structure
|College Name||B. Tech course fee per Semester||Total fees for General/ OBC Candidates|
|IIT Bombay||INR 1,19,750||INR 9,50,000|
|IIT Bhubaneswar||INR 1,43,000||INR 10,00,000|
|IIT Bhilai||INR 1,08,000||INR 8,00,000|
|IIT Dharwad||INR 1,22,876||INR 9,70,000|
What if I pass JEE Main?
Apply to IIITs, GFTIs, and Government Colleges:
You can try and visit a student counsellor after JEE Mains results if you are confused about what to do next. However, any counsellor worth his or her salt will tell you that after IITs and NITs, applying to IIITs, GFTIs, and government colleges is your best option.
What is the easiest exam in India?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include:
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
Which exam is hard in world?
IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination) Is IIT the toughest exam in the world? As the entrance test for Engineering courses at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), the JEE is an exam that most certainly breathes the meaning of the word ‘tough’.
Is IIT JEE harder than NEET?
For engineering aspirants, IIT JEE is the entrance exam for getting admission in top engineering colleges. For medical aspirants, NEET is the common medical entrance test. It’s tough to compare the two examinations. As per the students who cleared JEE and NEET both, JEE is a bit tougher than NEET, paper-wise.
Can I become engineer without maths?
Earlier it was mandatory to have math as the main subject for engineering courses. But now All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) has made it optional for the students to have math and physics for their bachelors. This was made applicable from the academic year 2021-22.
What if JEE Main is not cleared?
University level engineering entrance exams – If a candidate has not qualified the JEE Main 2020 exam, he or she can opt for state level or university level entrance exams. There are many private universities that conduct their own entrance exam for admission into the B.
Can I do btech without JEE?
Tech colleges do not participate in the JEE Main 2022 counselling and conduct admissions either through their entrance exam or through state level entrance exams. The schedule of all popular engineering exams has been announced and you can target the B. Tech colleges in India where you wish to seek admission.