To get higher marks in your exams, take thorough notes in your classes so you can use them to study. Also, try to study for at least 30 minutes every day leading up to your exams so you memorize the material. Avoid cramming for your tests the night before or you could overload your brain and forget everything.
How can I cheat in exam?
5 unusual ways students cheat in exams and yet get caught
- Bluetooth. Bluetooth is likely among the most common methods used by examinees to try to one-up their tests.
- Literally climbing on to the side of the exam hall and reading the answers out.
- Apple Watch.
- Paper leak.
How do you get 100 in all subjects?
Given below are few tips that can be incorporated in your study schedule to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams:
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
Is 12th Chemistry easy?
Students who appeared for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 12th Chemistry paper said it to be easy and high scoring. Most of the questions were from the syllabus, students informed. The 35 marks exam was taken by the students in two hours.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I cheat on my girlfriend?
HOW TO CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND
How can I hide my phone in exam hall?
During the test, simply place the phone between your thighs, or camouflage it in your pencil case. You can also text yourself your notes/answers before the exam, or text a friend if you need help during the exam. Remember to remove keypad tones and put your phone on silent, it’s a giveaway.
How can I pass my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How do I become a top student?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
How can I study and remember?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I be top in class?
To all students : 12 Factors that will help you top the class?
- Work Hard. First and foremost of the toppers study tips is to work hard.
- The 5 AM rule.
- Revise Revise Revise.
- Take a big dive in the source rather than looking out for a few selective questions.
- Study the entire semester.
- Social cut-off.
Is physics NCERT enough for boards?
In a word, No! But only for some subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology, which is why NCERT itself has brought additional books consisting of numerical problems called NCERT exemplar books.
Which is the toughest chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Is class 12 physics tough?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Is 10th easier than 9th?
Yes, as a teacher I can close my eyes and say that Class 10 is much easier than Class 9. The same applies to Class 11 &
Class 12 in which Class 12 will be much easier than Class 11. Generally, the difficulty level of Class 9 and Class 11 will be much higher than Class 10 and Class 12 respectively.
How many hours should I study in Class 10?
A student should study for 7 – 10 hours a day. If you devote more time, it is possible that you might get exhausted. Therefore, 7 – 10 hours is the maximum time you must devote to your studies.
Are boards tough?
The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students. Even when it is strongly advised that students should not worry about the results, there are some areas and aspects which demand every student’s attention.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.