Board Vitals recommend studying for about 20-25 days with about 8-10 hours a day of studying.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I top the board exam?
7 Best Tips to Become a Topnotcher in the Board Exam
- Choose a trusted review center.
- Create your own study schedule and stick with it.
- Keep yourself healthy.
- Be consistent.
- Take a break.
- Listen to classical music.
- Don’t study hard, study wisely.
Is it possible to study 18 hours a day?
18 hours is enough or I can say more than enough for study. But you should study qualitatively means what you study do it in perfect way and you should take a test series in which you can analyse yourself and if you are doing well in the test series than you will definitely do good in exam also.
What time is best for memorizing?
The Best Time to Learn Something New
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Do toppers take notes?
Toppers usually collect and write notes much before the exam so that they do not miss any important topic during their learning process. Make sure that you check your notes regularly for achieving success in your exams.
Who invented board exams?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How do you get 90 marks?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
What’s the best position to study?
To find the best posture for studying, sit down and position your limbs. Avoid leaning on the desk and keep your back erect pressing slightly towards the chair. Keep both your feet straight on the ground. If you’re working on your computer, keep it straight at an arm’s length to avoid straining your eyes.
How can I study without feeling sleepy?
If simply staying awake while studying seems harder than quantum physics, try one of the following nine strategies to help you be alert and focused.
- Keep moving.
- Let there be light.
- Sit upright.
- Avoid your bedroom.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
- Don’t forget to eat (healthy)
- Make studying active.
- Study with friends.
How do I study when tired?
How To Focus When Studying, Even When You’re Tired
- #1. Study In A Brightly Lit Room.
- #2. Don’t Get Too Comfortable.
- #3. Remove All Distractions Before Studying.
- #4. Study With Other Like-Minded People.
- #5. Drink Enough Water.
- #6. Have A Balanced Diet And Avoid Heavy Meals.
At what age is your brain the sharpest?
What age is your mind the sharpest? The human brain attains peak processing power and memory around age 18. After studying how intelligence changes over time, scientists found that participants in their late teens had the highest performance.
Is 4 am good to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Is studying at night good?
With fewer distractions and peace and quiet, studying at night can help improve a student’s concentration and focus. If your student is an evening or night studier, it’s important to make sure he or she is still getting enough sleep each night.
What are study hacks?
Get New Study Hacks on a Daily Basis
- Create Mental Associations.
- Draw Diagrams.
- Times New Roman is the Fastest Font to Read.
- Use Apps to Block Distracting Sites.
- Watch a Documentary on the Topic.
- Search Google Like a Pro.
- Create Flashcards for Quick Memory Buzz.
- Take Regular Study Breaks.
How do you read like a topper?
Here are 10 tips to crack your board exam like a topper:
- Examination pattern overview.
- Preparation of short notes.
- Importance of underlining and highlighting.
- Give preference to your text book over reference books.
- Attempt all past years’ papers.
- Thoroughly revise the easy’ chapters.
- Do not neglect the languages.
- Formula lists.
How can I study hard?
So pick up a few new study tips, and prove your outstanding ability in your assignments and exams!
- Don’t miss a class. ‘A’ students never miss a class.
- Review your notes quickly and often.
- Organise your notes visually.
- Plan ahead.
- Explain things to others.
- Get together with a study group.
- Stay positive.
- Trust your instincts.
How do toppers make notes?
The ideas for making notes are discussed below.
- Use at least two colored pens. Notes written with coloured pens create a better visual.
- Graphs and charts. Try to explain the concept using graphs and charts wherever applicable.
- Do not include everything.
- Make an Index.
- Be alert in the class.
How many hours should a 10th class student study to top?
A student should study for 7 – 10 hours a day. If you devote more time, it is possible that you might get exhausted. Therefore, 7 – 10 hours is the maximum time you must devote to your studies.Daily Time – table for Class 10th students.
|12:00 P.M||Take a break and rest for some-time.|
How many hours do CBSE toppers study?
TIPS FROM CBSE TOPPERS. Regularity of studies, sticking to a time table and balancing time between studies and hobbies seem to stand out in all the cases. Almost all the toppers stress that 5 to 6 hours of study everyday is sufficient provided one is regular and sticks to an organized time table.
Are all toppers successful?
It is not uncommon to see many class toppers from school not become highly successful while many of those who were backbenchers get fly-high jobs. Why does this happen? It is not uncommon to see many class toppers from school not become highly successful while many of those who were backbenchers get fly-high jobs.
Do toppers exercise?
Walking gets rid of all your tension, and a small session of cardio exercise helps in keeping your body in shape. It’s true, toppers do spare some time for their body, and therefore they become ‘toppers’ due to the clarity of mind. Don’t forget to sleep well!
How do you write notes?
Top ten tips for writing notes
- Date your notes and make the main topic visible.
- Don’t write everything down – write down the important points.
- Make short notes of the examples given.
- Use colour.
- Use illustrations and drawing.
- Use headings and sub-headings.
- Keep your sentences short.