How can I start preparing for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How do you make a 5 day study plan?
How to Create a 5-Day Study Plan. Step 1: Space out your exam preparation over a period of at least 5 days, devoting 2-2/12 hours each day to studying. Step 2: Divide your material into 4 or more sections or chunks. Each chunk of information will be either prepared or reviewed in a 2-hour study session.
How can I ace competitive exam?
How to Ace Competitive Entrance Exams
- Sync your school timetable and home study schedule.
- Short study sessions.
- Do not study when you are sleepy.
- Smart work is better than hard work.
- Minimize distractions.
- Do not schedule similar subjects one after the other.
- Plan your study time.
- Drink some coffee/Tea.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
What is the best study schedule?
#3: Plan how much time you need to study for each class – For many years, the accepted rule has been that you need to study two hours for every one hour of class time, meaning that if you’re taking a typical 15-credit semester, you will spend 30 hours a week outside of class studying.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How many hours should I study for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
How can I learn 10 chapters in a day?
These six steps will help you study for an exam in 24 hours or less.
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
How do I create a study plan?
How do I create a study plan?
- PLAN A SCHEDULE OF BALANCED ACTIVITIES.
- PLAN ENOUGH TIME FOR STUDYING EACH SUBJECT.
- STUDY AT A SET TIME AND IN A CONSISTENT PLACE.
- STUDY AS SOON AFTER YOUR CLASS AS POSSIBLE.
- UTILIZE ODD HOURS DURING THE DAY FOR STUDYING.
- LIMIT YOUR STUDY TIME TO NO MORE THAN 2 HOURS ON ANY ONE COURSE AT ONE TIME.
Is 5 days of studying enough?
“The 5-Day Plan”
Ideally, studying should start at least five days in advance of the exam to allow students an ample amount of time to go over course concepts and materials, and reach out to their instructor or peers if they find they have any questions.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
How can I use excel in competitive exam?
7 Easy Ways To Excel In Competitive Exams
- Schedule Your Exam Routine.
- Do Your Research Well.
- Focus On Smart Work More Than Hard Work.
- Set Your Time.
- Make It Fun.
- Highlight The Keywords.
- Stay Healthy To Be Successful.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
How can I study 20 hours a day?
The five tips below will help you fit 20 hours of study into your regular work week.
- Plan your day. Take 15 minutes to write a list of everything you need to achieve.
- Use ‘dead time’ The average Australian commutes for 3 hours and 37 minutes per week.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Be realistic.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
How many hours should I study per day?
Study Every Day: Establish a daily routine where you study in one place a minimum of 4 -5 hours each day. There are different kinds and ‘levels’ of study discussed below. What is important is that study becomes the centerpiece of your day and the continuous element in your work week. Do not wait for exam-time to study.
How do you get 90 marks?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
Why do I get sleepy when I study?
And the more we use our brain to perform mental tasks, the more energy (i.e. glucose) is being used. This results in less glucose in the blood for other parts of the body, leading you to feel extreme exhaustion after long hours of thinking.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
Acing an exam without having to study sounds like a dream….
- Take your classes seriously. You would of course have to start early.
- Work on assignments. Assignments are definitely a better form of preparing for tests than studying.
- Learn from every mistake.
- Start with what you know.
How can I study harder for long hours?
Staying Focused for Long Hours
- Avoid distractions.
- Set a timer to complete a task.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes.
- Focus on one task and then move to another.
- Write a success mantra on your study table or keep a calendar/wall hanging having quotes which motivate you.
How many hours should a Class 11 students sleep?
Keep in mind that you must get enough sleep (about 7 to 8 hours) to have a fresh start in the morning. Eat healthy and keep yourself hydrated. Exercise regularly and involve yourself in extra curricular activities.