How can I prepare for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
Which English book is best for competitive exam?
English Books for competitive exams: These books will help you improve your English
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.
- English Grammar & Composition by S.C. Gupta.
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Sinha.
- Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
Which app is best for English grammar?
The 8 Best English Grammar Apps to Improve Your Language Skills
- LearnEnglish Grammar.
- Johnny Grammar Word Challenge.
- Grammar Express (Super Edition)
- English Grammar in Use.
- English with Lingualeo.
- Mad Libs.
How can I prepare for general English?
To qualify in English section, keep your focus on RC, Cloze passage, parajumbles and fill in the blanks. While reading newspapers and magazines for preparation of GA section, pay attention to the structure of sentence, the words, tenses, verbs and other figures of speech used.
What are the rules of grammar?
11 Rules of Grammar
- Use Active Voice.
- Link Ideas With a Conjunction.
- Use a Comma to Connect Two Ideas as One.
- Use a Serial Comma in a List.
- Use the Semicolon to Join Two Ideas.
- Use the Simple Present Tense for Habitual Actions.
- Use the Present Progressive Tense for Current Action.
- Add -ed to Verbs for the Past Tense.
How can I improve my vocabulary for bank exam?
Things you need to learn to improve vocabulary
- Learn those words that are important to your subjects and exam.
- Never forget to learn the words that have been asked in the past time whether in SSC or Banking examination.
- Learn words that you hear time and again.
- Read The Hindu Editorial and mark out the difficult words.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I crack my first attempt?
Here are some tips to crack NEET 2022 in the First Attempt.
- Know your Syllabus. The first and foremost thing before planning to move ahead is to know your syllabus.
- Make TimeTable. Time-Table!
- Make Notes. Make a habit of preparing notes.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Paper.
- Analyze your Performance.
- Accuracy & Speed.
How can I clear my competitive exam?
Refer to the following pointers to ace the upcoming Government exams:
- Set a preparation strategy.
- Sort out a study plan.
- Go through the detailed syllabus and check the exam pattern.
- Devote time for self-study.
- Analyse previous year question papers.
Which is the best book for English for competitive exams Quora?
Objective General English by SP BAKSHI. Wren and martin english grammar book. Plinth to paramount English by Neetu singh. Word power made easy by Norman Lewis (Mainly for development of vocab)
Which book is best for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
Is there a free grammar app?
Save money with free grammar apps
- Grammarly (Free and premium) There is no doubt that Grammarly is a terrific app.
- Prowritingaid (Free and premium)
- Scribens (Free and Premium)
- Linguix (Free and Premium)
- Ginger Grammar (Free and premium)
- Hemingway Editor (Free)
- QuillBot (Free)
- Language Tool (Free and premium)
How can I improve my English vocabulary and grammar app?
- Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep. Magoosh. Build your vocabulary with 1200+ words & prep for your exams with Magoosh!
- Learn English Vocabulary. Visual App. Learn English words!
- Vocabulary Builder: Daily Word. Rishabh.
- English Grammar App. bbest.
- English Grammar: Learn & Test. Milinix – Learn English Easily.
Which is the best English learning app in India?
List of Top 10 English Learning App in India 2021
- HELLO TALK – Get English Speaking Partners.
- GRAMMARLY – App For Writing English.
- FLUENT U – Media Based English Learning App.
- Memrise – Language learning app.
- Cambly for learning English.
- ECL English learning app.
- Babbel – App for English speaking.
- Enguru English learning app.
Why English is important in competitive exams?
In competitive exams, English language incorporates three important sections: grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension. English Language plays a very important role in banking and other competitive exams. This is an important facet where the exam conducting committees judge your possible ways to stand out from the crowd.
How can we improve our vocabulary?
7 Ways to Improve Your Vocabulary
- Develop a reading habit. Vocabulary building is easiest when you encounter words in context.
- Use the dictionary and thesaurus.
- Play word games.
- Use flashcards.
- Subscribe to “word of the day” feeds.
- Use mnemonics.
- Practice using new words in conversation.
What is competitive English?
/kəmˈpet̬·ə·t̬ɪv, -ə·tɪv/ eager to do better than others in an activity, esp. trying to win in a sports activity: a competitive person. We will be facing weaker teams, which should give us a competitive advantage/edge.
How can I memorize English grammar?
9 English Grammar Rules to Remember
- Adjectives and adverbs.
- Pay attention to homophones.
- Use the correct conjugation of the verb.
- Connect your ideas with conjunctions.
- Sentence construction.
- Remember the word order for questions.
- Use the right past form of verbs.
- Get familiar with the main English verb tenses.
What is the first step to learn English?
Speak a little English every day.
The absolute best way to learn any new language is just to speak it. It doesn’t matter if you only know five English words or if you’re practically fluent — speaking English with another person is the fastest, most effective method of improving.
What are the 4 levels of grammar?
There are 4 levels of grammar: (1)parts of speech, (2)sentences, (3)phrases, and (4)clauses.
What are some strong vocabulary words?
Full list of words from this list:
- serendipity. good luck in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries.
- keen. intense or sharp.
- dubious. fraught with uncertainty or doubt.
- susurration. an indistinct sound, as of whispering or rustling.
- corpus callosum.
Which English newspaper is the best for the bank exam?
Business Standard. Business Standard is one of the best newspapers when it comes to banking news. The editorials of this newspaper are perfect for an IBPS Aspirant. The newspaper has its omline presence, however, the editorial section is totally premium.
Which is the easiest banking exam?
IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS is a statutory body that conducts exams to recruit clerks for public sector banks. Conducted at the clerical level IBPS exams are very easy to crack.