are various groups in which government servants are classified. Group 1 or A – highest rank job, highest pay scale , posts like district collector , commissioner , IT commissioner etc. fall into this group. Group 2 or B – 2nd in command , posts like assistant in all departments such as assistant commissioner of IT.
How can I prepare for Group 2?
How do I start the preparation for the TSPSC Group 2 at the age of 23 without coaching?
- Understand Exam Pattern & Syllabus. In the journey to prepare effectively for any competitive exam, the initial step would be understanding the examination pattern and the syllabus.
- Gather Study Material.
- Practice Mock Tests.
How many group exams are there in Andhra Pradesh?
APPSC Group 1 2022- Highlights
|APPSC Group 1 Notification 2022- Overview|
|Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Stages||Three ( Prelims, Mains and Interview )|
Which group exam is best?
TNPSC Group I is the top most examination conducted by the commission to recruit candidates for the higher posts in the state Government of Tamil Nadu.
What are the jobs in group 1 exam?
Here we list down the job profile of different posts under the TNPSC group 1.
- Deputy Collector.
- Deputy Superintendent Of Police.
- Deputy Registrar Of Co-operative Societies.
- Assistant Director Of Rural Development.
- District Employer Officer.
- Assistant Commissioner.
- District Officer (Fire And Rescue Services)
Which book is best for Group 2?
Top Books for TNPSC Group 2 Aptitude and Mental Ability
|Name of the Book||Author||Language|
|1. TNPSC Group II Aptitude and Mental Ability Exam Guides||V.V.K. Subburaj||Tamil|
|2. TNPSC Mental Ability tests||None||English|
|3. A New Approach To Reasoning||B.S. Sijwali and S. Sijwali||English|
How can I prepare for a group without coaching?
However, if you are aiming to crack this exam and looking for tips on how to start preparation without coaching, then read on!
- Develop A Study Plan And Stick To It.
- Take Online Coaching Classes.
- Practice mock tests.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers.
- Revise In The Last Week Prior To Exam.
What are Group 2 posts?
APPSC Group 2 Exam Eligibility Details
|S.No||Name of the Post|
|1||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P. Municipal Commissioner Sub. Service|
|2||Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Sub-Service|
|3||Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service|
|4||Assistant Labour Officer in A.P. Labour & Employment Sub-Service.|
Which is best Group 1 or Group 2?
All the best! Hi Harish, Group 1 are the honor (high position) jobs through the SSC where as Group 2 are the clerical or the junior positions. The two groups are administered by the SSC and is mainly for the state government level recruitment, hence may differ in the eligibility, requirements and procedure.
What is the salary of Group 2 officers in AP?
APPSC Group 2 Salary 2020 FAQs
For the APPSC Group 2 officers, the commission pays Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 as a basic salary.
How can I become RTO in AP?
In order to become a Regional Transport Officer, one has to clear the APPSC Group 1 Examination. Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) has invited applications from the eligible graduates to the state’s most prestigious APPSC Group-01 2019 service.
Which group exam is easy?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Does Group 1 have negative marks?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3rd mark for wrong answers in TSPSC Group 1 Prelims exam.
Does Group 1 have interviews?
Candidates’ marks in Mains: out of 750 marks (150 * 5) Interview: 75 marks [The interview has been done away with for all upcoming recruitments. APPSC Group 1 2019 is the last examination to have Interview as the final stage.]
What are Group 2 posts in Telangana?
What are the group 2 posts in Telangana?
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration.
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department.
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department.
How do you prepare a group?
Group Discussion (GD) Preparation
- Read and learn more by visiting the trending GD topics, Past GD topics and regular reading of varying opinions of different topics.
- Learn to be a good listner.
- Learn and practice to speak effectively supported by facts and figures to make impact on the GD participants.
What are the subjects in group 2?
In the TNPSC Group 2 Prelims exam, there are 10 subjects such as General Science, Current Events, Geography of India, History and Culture of India, Indian Politics, Indian Economy, Indian National Movement, History, Culture, Heritage and Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Administrative Development and …
Which book is best for group preparation?
Which book is best for group preparation?
|Best Books for APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam for Paper 1 – General Studies|
|Constitution, Social Justice, and International Relations||Our Parliament||Subash Kashyap|
|Indian and Andhra Pradesh economy and planning.||NCERT Class 11 and 12 Economics||Government of India|
|Indian Economy||Ramesh Singh|
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Is it possible to crack group1?
If you want to crack APPSC Group I (Group 1) Examination in the first attempt without any coaching, your ambition should be much higher i.e. you should aspire to become IAS. APPSC Group 1 exam strategy is similar to the UPSC Civil Services strategy in many aspects because both exams have a similar scheme for the exam.
How many group exams are there in Telangana?
TSPSC Group-I Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
The TSPSC Group-I recruitment process has two exams, a prelim and a mains exam. The prelim exam is of 150 marks with objective questions about General Studies and Mental ability. The mains exam along with the interview comes to a total of 1000 marks.
What is the age limit for Group 1 exams in Andhra Pradesh?
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility. APPSC Group 1 Age Limit: Minimum Age – 18 years. Maximum Age – 42 years.
What is the age limit for Group 2 exam in Telangana?
The age limit of TSPSC Group 2 exam is 18 years minimum to 44 years maximum.