Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
How can I crack an exam?
Listed below are a few tips and tricks which comes handy in preparing for competitive exams:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Invest more time in weaker sections.
- Follow the timetable strictly.
- Take regular breaks.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
How can I prepare for govt exam in India?
Strong topics first
Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English &
General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams. Spend two hours daily for reasoning ability and general knowledge, four hours for quantitative aptitude. Maintain a daily study time of eight hours.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Which is the easiest government exam?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
How can I study a lot in one day?
These are our top tips for studying the day before an exam:
- Wake up early.
- Choose the right place to work.
- Go to the library prepared.
- Create a plan before you start.
- Refrain from panicking.
- Use lecture slides and past papers.
- Study without technology and social media.
- Re-read your lecture notes and highlight.
Which app is best for govt exam preparation?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
How do I study for a government job?
Diligently follow the below-aligned strategies to crack the exam you are aiming for!
- 6 tips to prepare for government job exams. Scrutinize exam syllabus and difficulty level.
- Scrutinize exam syllabus and difficulty level.
- Segregate topics.
- Strong topics first.
- Previous year papers.
- Practice mock test.
- Move towards weak topics.
Which government job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the hardest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which is easiest govt job?
1. RRB Group D: This is the first among the top five easiest government jobs which recruit candidates for Railway’s Group D vacancies like Cabinman, Fitter, Helper, Gangman, etc. This exam consists of only two stages i.e. written test and physical efficiency test.
Which math book is best for competitive exam?
Which math book is best for competitive exam?
- List of Most Popular Maths Books for Competitive Exams.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Handbook of Mathematics by Arihant Experts.
- For Competitive Exams Vedic Mathematics by Ramnandan Shastri.
- Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) by R.S Aggarwal.
- Arithmetic Subjective and Objective for Competitive Examination.
How can I download Competitive books for free?
Competitive Exam Books Free PDF Download
- Paramount Book PDF in Hindi.
- Practice Sets Reasoning – Upkar Download.
- Paramount Maths PDF book Download.
- Maths for SSC Exams in English.
- Maths Practice sets Chapter wise in Hindi.
- Lucent GK book PDF in Hindi.
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh.
Which is the best book for all competitive exams?
Best Books for Competitive Exams
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
How can I pass the 9th class?
CBSE Class 9 Preparation: How to Be A Topper in Class 9 CBSE
- Finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus as early as possible.
- Do not waste time as you study.
- Solve questions every time you finish a chapter.
- Do not blindly mug up the theories.
- Solve sample papers after the entire syllabus is finished.
- Stay calm and confident.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China. Was this answer helpful?
How do you score 100 in exams?
Plan Your Study To Score 100% In Class 12
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Which is the best time to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How do I become smarter in math?
How to Get Smarter in Math
- Learn Smarter. Just as people are either left- or right-handed, they also have dominant brain hemispheres.
- Study Smarter. Because math is a learned skill that requires practice, you may need to spend more time on homework and studying than you do in other subjects.
- Practice Smarter.
- Think Smarter.