10 tips for exam preparation
- Get enough sleep. Staying up late to cram for exams is probably the worst thing you can do.
- Organise your study space.
- Organise study groups.
- Explain concepts to others.
- Practise on past exam papers.
- Take regular breaks and get some exercise.
- Snack on healthy food.
- Plan your exam day.
How can I improve my brain before an exam?
Organize these things the night before your exam, so you can go to sleep easy and wake up with peace of mind.
- Collect your materials.
- Get enough sleep.
- Set your alarms.
- Lay out your outfit.
- Map out your route the night before.
- Listen to music.
- Repeat positive affirmations.
- Calm yourself with focused breathing.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I top my exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
How can I increase my IQ level?
Read on to learn what science has to say about the different ways you may be able to boost both your crystallized and fluid intelligence.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
- Drink coffee.
- Drink green tea.
- Eat nutrient-rich foods.
- Play an instrument.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
What motivates to study?
Researchers believe that your motivation to study can either come from inside you or outside of you. You can be motivated by an internal drive to learn as much possible. Or, you might be motivated to study by an external reward like a good grade, or a great job, or someone promising you a car.
What are the brain foods for exams?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
How can I study hard?
So pick up a few new study tips, and prove your outstanding ability in your assignments and exams!
- Don’t miss a class. ‘A’ students never miss a class.
- Review your notes quickly and often.
- Organise your notes visually.
- Plan ahead.
- Explain things to others.
- Get together with a study group.
- Stay positive.
- Trust your instincts.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
How can I make my memory sharp?
7 ways to keep your memory sharp at any age
- Keep learning. Protect yourself from the damage of chronic inflammation.
- Use all your senses.
- Believe in yourself.
- Economize your brain use.
- Repeat what you want to know.
- Space it out.
- Make a mnemonic.
How can I remember everything I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How do I study?
How To Study Effectively
- Get organized. Carry a homework planner at all times.
- Pay attention in class.
- Steer clear of distractions.
- Make sure notes are complete.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Make a study schedule/plan.
- Review notes from class every evening.
- Talk to teachers.
How can I be a smart girl?
Here are some ways you can live more intelligently.
- Read more books. Always be reading something, even if you’re busy and it’s going slowly.
- Be aware of current events.
- Experience art.
- Travel more.
- Stay curious.
- Practice good manners.
- But by all means, speak your mind.
How do I check my IQ?
9 reliable IQ tests
- Wechsler adult intelligence scale (WAIS)
- Mensa practice test.
- Stanford-Binet intelligence scales (SBIS)
- Brain metrics initiative (BMI) online IQ test.
- Woodcock-Johnson (WJ) test of cognitive abilities.
- IQ test labs.
- Raven’s progressive matrices (RPM)
How can I be smart without studying?
Tips to become smarter without studying
- Play video games.
- Make mind maps.
- Solving problems.
- Puzzles and games.
- Make yourself smarter.
- Brush up on vocab.
- Lift weights and eat healthy.
- Travelling to a foreign country.
How can I study without fear?
Positive study approach
With proper planning and strategy, you can overcome exam fear and succeed in any examination. Go through previous years’ question papers and take some break by listening to music or talking to friends. Get good sleep and also do some exercise daily to keep yourself fit and fine.
Why do I forget everything in exam?
In short, when an exam is interpreted as a threat and a stress response is triggered, working memory is wiped clean, recall mechanisms are disrupted, and emotionally laden hot cognition driven by the hypothalamus (and other subcortical regions) overrides the normally rational cold cognition driven by the PFC.
How can I study without laziness?
Gift ideas for self-motivation:
- Be in a comfortable place. One thing that could help fight laziness is finding a good location.
- Make a study plan.
- Take one step at a time.
- Make a to-do list.
- Remove all distractions.
- Find motivation.
- Think about its consequences.
- Do easier tasks.