How can I start preparing for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How can I prepare for my exams after 12th?
Search about IAS exam pattern and make a study plan. Make a habit of reading the newspaper daily and keep yourself updated with the current happening in the country as well outside the country. Be well versed with the syllabus and start taking notes. Practise previous years IAS question papers.
Which course is best for competitive exams?
What are the best competitive courses in India that assure a great career?
- Professional Courses at the Highest Level :
- 1.Civil Services Examination –
- 2.MBA/BBA in Management –
- 3.Law, BA LLB/LLB –
- 4.Finance -B.Com(Bachelors of Commerce)/CA (Chartered Accountant) –
- 5.Mass Communications –
Can we join ISRO after 12?
How can I join ISRO after 12? You can enter ISRO as a scientist or an engineer in one of two ways. You will take the IIST exam (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Trivandrum) after or during your 12th grade. The IIST website, www.iist.ac.in, has more information about this test.
Can 12th pass apply for UPSC?
The basic eligibility criteria required to appear for this exam is – candidate must possess Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institute! So technically, 12th passed students can’t appear for this exam right after 12th.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Is coaching necessary for competitive exams?
Coaching is not “Necessary” for any exam preparation. The fact is that when you join a good coaching institute, they teach you how to prepare for your exam. They give you study materials. They take your classes so that you know the concepts and develop the necessary skills to solve the numerical or analytical problems.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
What should I do after 12th to become IAS?
Follow these steps to become an IAS officer after 12th, You can become an IAS officer by following these steps.
- Graduation Any stream.
- Apply for civil service exam.
- Clear civil service exam.
- Preliminary Exam De.
- Mains Exam.
How can I start my IAS after 12th?
What should you do after 12th to prepare for the IAS exam?
- Read more about civil services.
- Take up a graduation course that involves history and polity.
- During your graduation, study these subjects well keeping in mind the UPSC syllabus.
Which degree is best for IAS after 12th?
Answer. In order to become a IAS officer you should complete your graduation. You can choose to do engineering or B.Sc degree. 1- The minimum age to appear for IAS Exam is 21 years.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which government exam is easy?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Which stream is best for competitive exams?
Which stream is best for competitive exams?
- For IAS it is better to have arts as your stream but there is no problem if you are not from arts but from science ane commerce . you just need to have the basic knowledge of social sciences from the school level itself.
- For CAT, commerce is generally considered the best .
Can I join DRDO after 12th?
Can I join DRDO after 12th? Yes, you can work at DRDO after the 12th as a shop assistant or administrative assistant. You may also enter DRDO as a technician in the desired discipline if you have an ITI credential. You enter as a group-D employee known as a technician.
Can we join ISRO without jee?
No , JEE Mains or advanced is not the only path to become a scientist at ISRO. The thing is ISRO directly recruits students from IITs and IISC, so if you study in either of these , it becomes easier to get into ISRO ,that’s all .
How can I join to NASA?
Qualified applicants must first have a bachelor’s degree in the field of science, technology, engineering or math. PG and work experience in the same field is also a must. You should know that NASA has previously trained astronauts with all sorts of backgrounds, such as medical doctors, vets, oceanographers, and more.
Which government job is best after 12th?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India after 12th
- National Defence Academy.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
- SSC Stenographer.
- Railway Recruitment Board.
- Indian Army.
- Indian Coast Guard.
- Border Security Force.
What is the salary of IAS?
Salary of IAS officers
IAS officers are the top officers of the Indian administrative structure and according to the 7th Pay Commission, an IAS officer’s basic salary is Rs 56,100 per month. The salary of IAS officers depends on years of service, and it can rise up to 1,50,000.
Can 20 year old apply for UPSC?
UPSC Civil Services Exam Age Limit: Candidate must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must not be more than 32 years of age. General Category &
EWS: 32 years
6 attempts. OBC (with certificate): 32 years + 3 years
9 attempts. SC/ST: 32 years + 5 years
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which app is best for govt exam?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Which is better self study or coaching?
Going to regular coaching classes might take away all your time and energy. That’s why, self study saves your travelling time. In comparison between coaching vs self study, self study removes your dependency on coaching classes, and you can complete your syllabus with full responsibility.
How can I study without coaching?
How can I study without coaching?
- Start your preparation with proper knowledge of syllabus and exam pattern.
- JEE Main Exam Pattern.
- Best study material for JEE Main.
- Important Books for Chemistry.
- Important Books for Mathematics.
- Self study is the foundation of your preparation.
- Practise is important.
- Make revision your habit from day one.
How can I clear my competitive exam?
Refer to the following pointers to ace the upcoming Government exams:
- Set a preparation strategy.
- Sort out a study plan.
- Go through the detailed syllabus and check the exam pattern.
- Devote time for self-study.
- Analyse previous year question papers.
Is it OK to fail in exam?
Failing an exam doesn’t make you any less intelligent or less capable of achieving success in life than those who got better results. Just think that the failure you had in exams was just another step towards success. Just have the courage and strength to overcome this failure and move on.
What should I do if I failed my exam?
Failed an Exam? 5 Essential Steps to Take
- Don’t Panic. If you’ve always done well in school — or even if you haven’t — a failing grade can come as a shock.
- Carefully Review Your Exam. When I failed my chemistry exam, I barely looked at the test.
- Make a Plan.
- Go to Office Hours.
- Prepare for the Next Exam.
How do I prepare myself for bad exam results?
Try to come out of all your apprehensions
be calm and composed. Make short notes of what you have studied. This will assist you while you’re recollecting all the points when you revise the subject. Try to take mock tests and check the time you take to complete a test.