9 Popular government exams after graduation in India
- UPSC civil services examination.
- SSC CGL examination.
- RRB NTPC examination.
- RRB junior engineer exam.
- Judicial service exam.
- Central teacher eligibility test (CTET)
- Air force common admission test.
- Indian navy entrance test.
How can I start preparing for competitive exam?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
When should you start preparing for competitive exams?
Often, aspirants face the dilemma of when they should start preparing for the exam. The ideal time to start preparing for competitive exams is High School education, i.e., from class 9th. At this stage, students are mature enough to realise their abilities and decide their career path.
Which bachelor degree is best for competitive exams?
What are the best competitive courses in India that assure a great career?
- Professional Courses at the Highest Level :
- 1.Civil Services Examination –
- 2.MBA/BBA in Management –
- 3.Law, BA LLB/LLB –
- 4.Finance -B.Com(Bachelors of Commerce)/CA (Chartered Accountant) –
- 5.Mass Communications –
Which exam is easy after graduation?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Which government job is easy cracking?
This is the third easiest government exam to crack in India. It is also conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the recruitment of stenographers of Grade C and Grade D. This exam consists of two stages i.e. computer-based test and skill test.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Is coaching necessary for competitive exams?
Coaching is not “Necessary” for any exam preparation. The fact is that when you join a good coaching institute, they teach you how to prepare for your exam. They give you study materials. They take your classes so that you know the concepts and develop the necessary skills to solve the numerical or analytical problems.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I top in entrance exam?
Prepare For Entrance Exams:
- Create a practical study plan.
- Know your strength and weakness.
- Use fewer books for theory.
- Read the questions cautiously.
- Plan your exam strategy.
- Train your mind for the exam.
- Practice previous year papers.
- Use our cheat-sheet to revise formulas.
How many students prepare for competitive exams in India?
Every year more than 3 crore aspirants prepare for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, GATE, SSC and banking.
How can I pass the entrance exam without studying?
Read on to learn more about how to pass any exam without studying.
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours.
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
What should I do after graduation?
15 great options for what to do after graduation
- Regroup at home.
- Further your education.
- Take a gap year.
- Consider becoming a research assistant.
- Find volunteer opportunities.
- Consider graduate school.
- Get an internship.
- Make your passion your job.
Which degree is best for govt job?
The Best Degrees to Get Into Government
- #1 Public Administration. Getting into government work is often made easier if you have a public administration background.
- #2 International Relations.
- #3 Business Administration.
- #4 Economics.
- #5 Political Science.
- #6 Public Health.
- #7 Public Policy.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the easiest govt exam?
Top 20 Easiest exams in India for government jobs Latest List…
- The list of Top 20 easiest exams in India or Easy govt exams to crack are given below:
- #1 RRB Group D.
- #2 RRB NTPC.
- #3 SSC Multi-tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- #4 SSC CHSL.
- #5 SSC Stenographer.
- #6 IBPS clerk exams.
- #7 IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
Which bank exam is easy?
Amongst all the banking exams the easiest to crack is IBPS RRB – Regional Rural Bank examinations.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
What should I study for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which website is best for SSC CGL?
The best site to follow while preparing for SSC CGL 2020 examination is SSCADDA that only provides you with the best online mocks but also daily quizzes for thorough revision.
What are the disadvantages of coaching?
Here are four disadvantages of coaching leadership:
- Coaching requires a lot of time and patience. Imagine providing personal mentorship to a team of 100 people.
- Coaching is difficult. Few people are gifted at being effective coaches.
- Coaching is a two-way street.
- Coaching without good chemistry can impact progress.
What are the disadvantages of coaching classes?
Extra homework burden on students – Coaching Institutes give students a lot of homework because the students need to practice well in order to prepare and score well for exams.
Is taking coaching good?
Coaching classes could provide you the right approach and training you need to clear an exam. They know the exact pattern and the level of questions, which would really make it good for the student.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you accept failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
Is failing an exam the end of the world?
One thing you must remember is that failing your exams is not the end of the world. Exam failure is one of the many hurdles you will have to surpass in your life, and there are always possibilities to learn and rise above failure. After all, I’m sure most of you have heard the saying ‘failure makes you stronger’.