What are the different government exams in India?
List of Government Exams After 12th
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- SSC General Duty Constable (SSC GD Exam)
- SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer (SSC Stenographer)
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (RRB ALP)
- Railway Group D (RRB/RRC Group D)
How many government competitive exams are there in India?
There are more than 30 competitive exams for government jobs. Nevertheless, competitive exams are to test the eligibility of the candidates. The candidates are ranked according to their grades and percentile.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which is tough exam in India?
NEET UG is considered one of the hardest, most competitive exams in India.NEET UG.
|Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
Which government job is best for 12th pass?
Here is the list of highest paying government jobs in India after 12th:
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
- SSC Stenographer.
- Railway Recruitment Board.
- Indian Army.
- Indian Coast Guard.
- Border Security Force.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Which group exam is best?
TNPSC Group I is the top most examination conducted by the commission to recruit candidates for the higher posts in the state Government of Tamil Nadu.
Which govt exam has no age limit?
There is no age limit for ATMA. Besides, candidates who have applied for ATMA exam earlier can re-apply. ATMA is conducted four to five times a year. Candidates can attempt the ATMA exam any number of times.
Which is the toughest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Is SSC exam tough?
This exam is among the toughest ones in the country. Not only the extensive syllabus but the fierce competition for a limited number of seats makes it difficult to crack. Aspirants should familiarize themselves with the SSC CGL exam before actually starting preparing for it.
What exams I can give after 12th?
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main. Purpose – For Admission in B. E./B.
- JEE Advanced. Purpose- Admission in UG programmes in IITs.
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test.
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme.
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment.
Is banking exam tough?
Unaware of the tough competition: Candidates appearing for the bank examination take it very casually, which is one of the primary reasons why candidates do not qualify. There are lakhs of aspirants applying for a post where the vacancies are in thousands. The competition for the exam is highly tough.
Which is easiest govt job?
1. RRB Group D: This is the first among the top five easiest government jobs which recruit candidates for Railway’s Group D vacancies like Cabinman, Fitter, Helper, Gangman, etc. This exam consists of only two stages i.e. written test and physical efficiency test.
Which government exam has less competition?
State PSC. In addition to all these all India exams, the State Government also recruits for various positions within the state. The most important aspect of State PSC is reduced competition because only the respective state domicile candidates are allowed to apply.
Which job is best for girls?
21 Best Jobs In India For Girls & Women
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
How can I crack government exam?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
Which degree is best for government jobs?
The Best Degrees to Get Into Government
- #1 Public Administration. Getting into government work is often made easier if you have a public administration background.
- #2 International Relations.
- #3 Business Administration.
- #4 Economics.
- #5 Political Science.
- #6 Public Health.
- #7 Public Policy.
Which is easy UPSC or IIT?
While in IAS there are only 100–110 seats every year. So now you can compare the ratio of both . Obviously IAS is more tougher examination than IIT . But actually the fact is that we can’t really compare both because one is highly technical and another is highly non-technical .
Is UPSC tougher than NEET?
In NEET you only have to study three papers – physics, chemistry, biology to crack it.” Bibhuti Jha said, UPSC is tougher than NEET, this is because in NEET you have a limited syllabus but in UPSC there is no limitation. Moreover, the questions can come from any field.
How can I crack UPSC?
How to become IAS in the first attempt?
- Stop looking at the IAS curriculum as a whole – Divide and Conquer.
- Make a timetable and follow it judiciously.
- 4.Indulge in Quality Discussions.
- Solve Mock Papers Regularly.
- 6.Develop Answer Writing Skills.
- The Two Time Revision Rule.
- Do Not Ever Skip Newspapers.
Which job is highest salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
How can I get job in Google?
One can apply for jobs at Google directly through the Google website. It’s simple—enter the field of your preference, add your location, and finally add the skills and experience relevant to the job you’re looking for. Google will filter jobs according to your set preferences
all you have to do is apply.
Which job has highest salary in world?
List of Top Highest Paying Jobs in the World:
- Neurosurgeons: The median pay of the neurosurgeon is about $381,500 and most people find this job a meaningful one.
- Software Developers:
- Chief Executives:
- Physical Therapists:
- Financial Analysts:
- Translators or Interpreters:
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
How can I become a government officer?
To become an IAS officer, you need to qualify the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC every year. The exam is conducted to recruit civil servants for about 25 services including IAS, IPS, IFS, Central government services as well as other allied services.
Is getting a government job hard?
According to me its quite difficult. As after a point of time even though you have good skills and you do not meet the age and eligibility criteria you won’t qualify for selection. If you do qualify the criteria then you can stand a chance to get the job.
What is the age limit for IAS?
UPSC Civil Services Exam Age Limit: Candidate must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must not be more than 32 years of age. General Category &
EWS: 32 years
6 attempts. OBC (with certificate): 32 years + 3 years
9 attempts. SC/ST: 32 years + 5 years
What is age limit for IPS exam?
UPSC Age Criteria for IPS
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on 1st August of the year in which the exam would be held. This means, for the UPSC 2022 exam, the candidate must be 21 years as on 1st August 2022. The upper age limit for the IAS exam is 32 years.
What is RRB exam eligibility?
RRB ALP. Age Limit: 18 to 28 years. Educational Qualification: ALP: Must have passed Class 10/SSLC &
ITI/Course Completed Act Apprentices or Diploma/Degree in Engineering. Technician: Completed Class 10/SSLC plus ITI/ Course Completed Act Apprentices or 10+2 with Physics and Maths or Diploma in Engineering.