Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I study for exams without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
How do I study for a successful exam?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
What is the trick to study?
Taking a five-minute break to walk around or check your email will actually help your brain to process all of the information that you’ve been studying. (Pro tip: If you’re studying on the computer, take a break every 25 minutes to give your eyes a break.
How can I memorize fast in Tamil?
How to Memorize Fast and Easily in Tamil | Study Concentration Tips
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I increase my memory power?
14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Eat less added sugar.
- Try a fish oil supplement.
- Make time for meditation.
- Maintain a moderate weight.
- Get enough sleep.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Train your brain.
How can I study without fear?
Positive study approach
With proper planning and strategy, you can overcome exam fear and succeed in any examination. Go through previous years’ question papers and take some break by listening to music or talking to friends. Get good sleep and also do some exercise daily to keep yourself fit and fine.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do I study at home?
Download and save a copy of the flyer.
- Establish a Routine.
- Have a Dedicated Study Area.
- Take Notes for Online Classes.
- Keep a Routine for Physical Activity.
- Don’t Forget Your Social Time.
- Create a Study Plan and Share It with Others.
- Eat Well, Sleep Well.
- Avoid Multitasking.
How do I study like a pro?
7 ways to study like a pro
- Find the right environment for you.
- Create a realistic schedule.
- Set up discussions with classmates.
- Eat, sleep and exercise.
- Take breaks.
- Understand the material rather than memorising it.
- Swap notes with a friend the day before.
What to eat before studying?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
How do I study at night?
Best 10 ways to study late at night
- Bite right. Okay, this is important.
- Break right. Continuous studying through the night isn’t going to do you much good.
- Stay well away from the bed.
- Avoid heavy dinners.
- Switch off the electronics.
- Set regular alarms.
- Write as you read.
- Keep moving.
Is it OK to study at night?
Studying at night before sleeping is OK, provided that the individual is not yet sleepy. Scientists confirm that the brain is able to process information better right before bedtime. No matter the preferred time to study, one must get ample sleep to give the brain enough time to rest and recover.
Which food is good for memory?
11 Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory
- Fatty fish. When people talk about brain foods, fatty fish is often at the top of the list.
- Coffee. If coffee is the highlight of your morning, you’ll be glad to hear that it’s good for you.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Dark chocolate.
What food is good for brain?
Foods linked to better brainpower
- Green, leafy vegetables. Leafy greens such as kale, spinach, collards, and broccoli are rich in brain-healthy nutrients like vitamin K, lutein, folate, and beta carotene.
- Fatty fish.
- Tea and coffee.
Which fruit is good for brain memory?
Fruits. Certain fruits such as oranges, bell peppers, guava, kiwi, tomatoes, and strawberries, contain high amounts of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps prevent brain cells from becoming damaged and supports overall brain health. In fact, a study found that vitamin C can potentially prevent Alzheimer’s.
Why do I cry while studying?
An example of test anxiety is crying. Many people cry during study time and their exams, because the anxiety and stress add up. It can be so that you cry because you are scared of the exam which you have the next day, or because you think that you have failed a certain exam.
How can I study slowly?
Here are 12 ways for slow learners to speed up learning.
- Relax and Stay Calm.
- Remove Distractions.
- Eat Right.
- Play to Your Strengths.
- Practice Makes Perfect.
- Mnemonic Devices.
- Try All Learning Styles.
How can I relax while studying?
Top 6 Ways to Decrease Stress from Studying
- TEST STRESS TIP 1) Engage in a physical activity.
- TEST STRESS TIP 2) Get out of the house.
- TEST STRESS TIP 3) Write.
- TEST STRESS TIP 4) Do something you enjoy.
- TEST STRESS TIP 5) Relax your mind and muscles.
- TEST STRESS TIP 6) Just breathe.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.