Strong topics first
Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English &
General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams. Spend two hours daily for reasoning ability and general knowledge, four hours for quantitative aptitude. Maintain a daily study time of eight hours.
How many hours should I study for government exams?
On an average, 6 hours per day which is sufficient to crack the exam. Also, if you intend to prepare for SBI PO, IBPS PO, SSC, CGl exams then you can join weekend classes with any reputed coaching institute near your residence or even workplace.
How can I prepare for PSC exam in Kerala?
Reset your password
- 1) Previous question papers. If you are ready to start your preparation for you psc exams, first read a question paper.
- 2) Syllabus. Read syllabus of the psc exams.
- 3) Read High School text books.
- 4) A good rank file.
- 5) Manorama Year Book.
- 6) Employment Weekly.
- 7) Don’t be selective.
- 8) Ready to go.
Which government job is easy cracking?
This is the third easiest government exam to crack in India. It is also conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the recruitment of stenographers of Grade C and Grade D. This exam consists of two stages i.e. computer-based test and skill test.
How can I crack government exam in 3 months?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
Can I crack government exam in 6 months?
Yes, six months are enough to crack the GATE exam for CSE students. Candidates with adequate knowledge of all disciplines included in GATE, can easily crack the exam in 6 months. They need to understand the GATE syllabus for CSE first.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
Is it easy to crack government exams?
IBPS is a statutory body that conducts exams to recruit clerks for public sector banks. Conducted at the clerical level IBPS exams are very easy to crack.Prelims.
How can I crack government exam without coaching?
5 Steps To Crack Any Govt. Exam Without Coaching | @Supriyo Panda
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
How can I crack every exam?
Listed below are a few tips and tricks which comes handy in preparing for competitive exams:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Invest more time in weaker sections.
- Follow the timetable strictly.
- Take regular breaks.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
Is Kerala PSC hard to crack?
It all starts with a dream, a dream to become a government employee under the Kerala Government. But as PSC exams are counted among the toughest competitive exams in India, it is a hard task to crack the exam and make your dream fulfilled.
Is PSC exam tough?
Is the PSC exam tough? As compared to the IAS exam, the PSC exam is considered to be easier. Candidates must note that it is a highly competitive exam and they must prepare well to score better ranks.
Which app is best for PSC preparation?
Mr. PSC is free online Kerala PSC and Competitive exam learning app with free PSC coaching videos, PSC Short notes, PSC Trolls, PSC Exams, etc. Using this app, you can prepare for PSC exams and other competitive exams such as LDC, LGS, University Assistant, Police Constable, etc for free of cost.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which government exam has less competition?
State PSC. In addition to all these all India exams, the State Government also recruits for various positions within the state. The most important aspect of State PSC is reduced competition because only the respective state domicile candidates are allowed to apply.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
What is the highest paying govt job in India?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
How do I study for a government job?
How To Prepare For Govt Jobs: Create The Master Plan To Crack Govt Job Exam
- Segregate the topics based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Allocate a fixed time for each section as you need to clear the sectional cut off along with the overall cut off.
- Understand the concepts – clear the theory behind them.
How can I study for government exam while working?
How to manage preparing for competitive exams while working or while studying
- Know your syllabus.
- Know your day and use your time efficiently.
- Study hard by studying SMART to crack government exam while in a job or while studying.
- Slow and Steady wins the race.
- Confidence is the key.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
How many hours of study is required for GATE?
Experts suggest that candidates should at least give 6-8 hours daily for their studies, so candidates must keep this in mind.
How much time is sufficient for GATE preparation?
Hours Needed to Prepare Everyday
Each person’s preparation time varies slightly. Now say you have already prepared all the subjects during the previous GATE Exam, then you can still use 2 to 3 hours for revising and practice. Use minimum 5 to 6 hours for GATE preparation if you want to be a topper.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
Which GK book is best for all competitive exams?
The List of Best GK Books For Competitive Exams
- General Study 14,000+ Objective (Buy Online)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- R.S. Aggarwal’s S.
- Disha Experts’ Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams.
- Arihant Experts’ General Knowledge (Buy Online)
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual (Buy Online)
Which is the best book to prepare for competitive exams?
Best Books for Competitive Exams
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
Is getting a government job hard?
According to me its quite difficult. As after a point of time even though you have good skills and you do not meet the age and eligibility criteria you won’t qualify for selection. If you do qualify the criteria then you can stand a chance to get the job.
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
Which government job is best after graduation?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India after Graduation
- Bank PO.
- IFS Officers.
- State Public Service Commission.
- Officer in Indian Railways.
- LIC AAO.
- RBI Jobs.
- ISRO/DRDO Jobs.