When should we start preparing for competitive exam?
Often, aspirants face the dilemma of when they should start preparing for the exam. The ideal time to start preparing for competitive exams is High School education, i.e., from class 9th. At this stage, students are mature enough to realise their abilities and decide their career path.
How can I train my mind for competitive exams?
Learn to read and write faster – Reading and writing and both are associated with the left side of the brain. It plays a crucial role in determining performance of a student in the exam. Students who can read and write fast, can comprehend and solve answers faster. Hence, saving time for revision.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I crack my first attempt?
Here are some tips to crack NEET 2022 in the First Attempt.
- Know your Syllabus. The first and foremost thing before planning to move ahead is to know your syllabus.
- Make TimeTable. Time-Table!
- Make Notes. Make a habit of preparing notes.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Paper.
- Analyze your Performance.
- Accuracy & Speed.
Which government exam is easy?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
What are the subjects in competitive exams?
Section-wise Syllabus for Competitive Exams
- a. Reasoning Ability and General Intelligence.
- b. Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation.
- c. English Language/ Verbal Ability.
- d. General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- e. Computer Knowledge.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Can I drink coffee at night to study?
A new study found drinking coffee at bedtime, even the caffeinated variety, is not linked to sleeplessness. If you want a good night’s sleep, you’re better off drinking a cup of coffee than a glass of wine. A new study found drinking coffee at bedtime, even the caffeinated variety, is not linked to sleeplessness.
How can I increase my brain power in 7 minutes?
7 Natural Ways To Boost Your Brain Power & Sharpen Your Mind
- Practice meditation to decrease stress.
- Take up cognitive training exercises.
- Exercise your body—for your brain.
- Practice deep listening.
- Ditch the sugar.
- Nourish your brain with antioxidants.
- Sleep on it.
How can I be intelligent and sharp?
Give your brain a daily workout to sharpen your focus and become more intelligent.
- Follow ideas through to various outcomes.
- Add 10-20 minutes of aerobic exercise to your day.
- Engage in stimulating conversation.
- Take online courses.
- Give your brain a break.
- Practice a hobby.
- Look, Listen, Learn.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
How do I study at home?
Download and save a copy of the flyer.
- Establish a Routine.
- Have a Dedicated Study Area.
- Take Notes for Online Classes.
- Keep a Routine for Physical Activity.
- Don’t Forget Your Social Time.
- Create a Study Plan and Share It with Others.
- Eat Well, Sleep Well.
- Avoid Multitasking.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is best for govt exam?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Should I study with music?
Music Improves Focus and Concentration
To get the most benefit from your music, listen to music you enjoy. Classical or instrumental music with guitars or other string instruments might be less distracting, but you can use anything that’s not too fast or too wordy.
Can weak student crack NEET?
Yes, an average student can certainly crack NEET with the highest scores, provided he/she is dedicated, invested in smart techniques and consistent with preparation strategy.
Is NEET easy?
No doubt, NEET is a difficult and challenging exam. We are talking about the single-level medical entrance examination of the country with lakhs of students appearing for the exam, and limited seats offered in desired colleges.
Is NEET easy than Jee?
A for difficulty level, NEET is slightly tougher than JEE Mains but easier than JEE Advanced, but that is subjective, as seats are comparatively limited in NEET making it more competitive.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)