10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How can I learn 10x faster?
How To Learn Anything 10x Faster
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
How can I focus on studying?
7 tips for staying organised and focused while studying
- Make a plan.
- Create a relaxed study environment.
- Take regular breaks.
- Don’t get distracted by social media.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well.
- Reward yourself.
- Don’t do all-nighters, you will regret it!
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
How can I be a topper?
11 Habits to Become a Topper
- Regularly Attending Classes.
- “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
- Understand More and Cram Less.
- Regular Revision.
- “Practise Makes a Man Perfect.”
- Say No to Last Moment Exam Preparations.
- Get Interested in What You Are Studying.
- Learn From Your Mistakes.
How do I get a+?
How Do I Take My CompTIA A+ Exams?
- Buy Your Voucher or Voucher/Training Bundle. When you’re ready to take one or both exams, purchase your CompTIA A+ voucher from the CompTIA Store.
- Schedule Your Exam. Next, you’ll need to take your first set of CompTIA A+ exams from an approved location.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
How can I study all subjects daily?
So to learn a specific topic, you could do the following:
- Read the class notes.
- Read the textbook.
- Watch a Khan Academy video.
- Look up other online resources.
- Create a mind map.
- Teach someone what you’ve learned.
- Do practice problems from a variety of sources.
Can a slow learner become smart?
Even if you are a slow learner but has a good aptitude and grasping capacity,you can be smart. Means to say If you don’t forget easily what you have understood once then you too are smart,infact smarter then others.
Can slow learners be successful?
Fortunately, research shows that a slow learner is still capable of achieving academic success in the regular classroom, even though at a slower rate.
How do I motivate myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I control my mind while studying?
7 Ways to Avoid Distractions and Stay Focused on Studying
- Get organized with a to-do list.
- Silence alerts and keep open Internet tabs to a minimum.
- Break big projects into small pieces.
- Use music and headphones to cut down noise.
- Find the best environment for efficient studying.
- Clean up and organize your work space.
Why I forget what I study in exam?
Lack of Revision
Students generally tend to forget the content during the examination if he has burnt the midnight oil at the last minute. With a regular schedule of study and appropriate revision, the retaining capacity of the brain improves and the content is embedded in a much deeper manner.
How can I study without fear?
Positive study approach
With proper planning and strategy, you can overcome exam fear and succeed in any examination. Go through previous years’ question papers and take some break by listening to music or talking to friends. Get good sleep and also do some exercise daily to keep yourself fit and fine.
Why do I study so hard and still fail?
Cause #3: You Don’t Start Studying Early Enough
The problem: You procrastinate studying, not leaving yourself enough time to absorb the material before test day. The solution: Create a routine that involves reviewing your notes regularly. Each night, take a few minutes to go over your notes from class.