How To Prepare for QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Comprehensive theory as per latest syllabus and pattern.
- Topics divided into understandable “Blocks”
- Plenty of short cut techniques for quick problem solving.
- “Taste of the Exams” section covers all questions appearing in past CAT, XAT and IIFT examination papers over two decade.
How I improve my Quant section for bank exams?
SBI PO Quant Preparation Tips 2021
- Memorize all the mathematical formulae and multiplication tables.
- Solve SBI PO Quant questions regularly to practice.
- Attempt SBI PO Mains Mock Test and Previous year question papers.
- Devote 3 hours to Maths and practice all kinds of questions.
Which book is best for quantitative aptitude for bank exams?
Quantitative Aptitude: “Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal” is considered the best book for quantitative aptitude for all IBPS exams. It is sufficient for the bank clerk examination.
What are the easy topics in quantitative aptitude?
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetic Aptitude.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Age Problems.
Which topic should I start first in quantitative aptitude?
Definitely go for Arithmetic first, then Geometry, then either Algebra and Numbers Systems consecutively with Modern Math. Don’t look to skip or pick topics early on. You’re learning Percentages to learn Percentages. The idea of selecting your strong or weak areas will come into play in the last 2 months.
How can I speed up my quantitative aptitude?
Practice the concepts as much as you can. Solve as many questions as you can in minimum time. Clock yourself every time you are practicing questions and study the pattern of your speed every time, which is very important. Try to be better in your solving speed than you were before.
How do you solve Quant questions quickly?
4 Methods to Solve Aptitude Questions in Smart Way | TalentSprint
What is the syllabus of quantitative aptitude?
Topics for CAT 2022 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
|Coordinate Geometry||Mensuration||LCM & HCF|
|Number System||Averages||Complex Numbers|
|Ratio, Proportion & Variation||Speed, Time and Distance||Geometry|
|Compound Interest||Profit, Loss and Discount||Algebra|
|Trigonometry||Permutation and Combination||Progressions and Series|
Which is the toughest bank exam?
RBI Grade B is considered one of the toughest banking exams. There is not a lot of study material available and the questions asked are also tough. The interview process is also a very crucial part of the selection. Limited seats and tough paper make it the most difficult exam to crack.
Is RS Aggarwal good for reasoning?
It is a good book for reasoning. Verbal and non verbal it is usefull for all competitive exam . 4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for reasoning.
Is coaching necessary for bank exams?
A. Yes, anyone can clear the bank exam without any coaching. You just need to give your self-study and proper direction. You can easily clear any bank exam in the first attempt, even without coaching.
Which is best bank exam?
Top Bank Exams in India
- IBPS PO (CWE PO/MT)
- IBPS SO (CWE SO)
- IBPS Clerk (CWE Clerical)
- IBPS RRB (CWE RRB)
- RBI Officer Grade B.
- RBI Officer Grade C.
- RBI Office Assistant.
How can I prepare Quant for SBI PO Quora?
Buy R S Agarwal of quant and solve it for at least ten times. Once you are clear with your basics start solving the previous years questions. You will be able to solve at least 30% of questions. Once you start PYQ find out from which topic most of the questions are coming and again you clear the concepts of that topic.
How can I increase my calculating speed for bank exams Quora?
How can I increase my calculating speed for bank exams Quora?
- Use shortcut tricks.
- Skip difficult questions questions. In IBPS, you need to score just 30-35% in the exam to crack cutoff. Many students stuck in few questions and waste their time whereas they skip marks rich questions.
- Increase your calculation speed.
- Practice more and. Hi,
Which is the toughest topics in quantitative aptitude?
Data Interpetation is the topic that dominates the quantitative aptitude section in both prelims and in mains examination. Approximately 10-15 questions are asked in prelims level while 15-20 questions are asked in Mains examination.
How can I improve my aptitude skills?
How to Pass an Aptitude Test
- Practice the test daily. Practice makes perfect.
- Make sure you know the test format.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Be sure that you practice tests specific to your niche, market or industry.
- Manage your time well.
Is Quantitative Aptitude and Maths same?
Basically mathematics is the subject which contains difficult numerical questions or thinking questions. It contains difficult topics like permutation and combination, probability, integration, triginometry etrc. Quantitative Aptitude is the ability of a person to solve that tough question.
Which is the best site for quantitative aptitude?
Best sites for students for improving reasoning aptitude
- IndiaBix.com. This is a website that offers a variety of learning opportunities.
Can we use calculator in competitive exam?
The Use Of Calculator Is Strictly Not Allowed in Bank examination Or All other competitive Examinations. because the examination are Totally objective Type, So you cant Use calculator, You have to just apply your Mind and solve the Questions.
How can we improve speed and accuracy in bank PO exam?
To crack the Bank Exam on the first attempt, aspirants need to attempt as many Mock Tests as possible! Therefore, you should opt for a good Mock Test Series to accurately measure your answering speed and accuracy, by attempting questions from every section of the syllabus of the Bank Exam.
How can I prepare for aptitude in 10 days?
10 Tips to Prepare and Pass any Aptitude Test
- Old question papers:
- Time maintenance:
- Focus on first five questions.
- Read carefully before answering:
- Double check on complicated answers:
- Make sure to complete:
- Know the blanks:
- Avoid working sequential:
How can I learn aptitude in one day?
Aptitude Test Preparation One Day: Concept Base
- Just find some sample questions for Aptitude test preparation.
- Try to solve the question by your own without looking the answer.
- Let it be right or wrong go to the solution method.
- If it is wrong look and grasp the right way.
Can I cheat in online aptitude test?
You’ll find that it is very common to have to sit the aptitude test again at assessment centre or final interview stage, so it is completely pointless to cheat on it in the first place. For most companies for non-technical roles the pass mark is usually pretty low tbh anyway.
What is the syllabus of banking exam?
In this article, candidates will get to know the detailed bank exam syllabus for the exams scheduled to be conducted in the year 2021.Bank PO Syllabus.
|Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank PO Syllabus||Level of Exam||Subjects|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||Preliminary Exam||Reasoning Ability Quantitative Aptitude English Language|
What are the topics in aptitude test?
The aptitude test consists of 3 sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability. Numbers, Ages, Problems on Trains, Time and work, Permutations and combinations, probability, relationship based questions, seating arrangements, para jumbles, sentence correction and grammar.