How can I start preparing for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
How many hours should I study for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
Is coaching necessary for competitive exams?
Coaching is not “Necessary” for any exam preparation. The fact is that when you join a good coaching institute, they teach you how to prepare for your exam. They give you study materials. They take your classes so that you know the concepts and develop the necessary skills to solve the numerical or analytical problems.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
Which is the hardest exam in world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the easiest exam in India?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include:
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do you deal with failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
How can I study at night?
Best 10 ways to study late at night
- Bite right. Okay, this is important.
- Break right. Continuous studying through the night isn’t going to do you much good.
- Stay well away from the bed.
- Avoid heavy dinners.
- Switch off the electronics.
- Set regular alarms.
- Write as you read.
- Keep moving.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
Is UPSC tougher than NEET?
After analysing the level of questions that appears in various exams, UPSC is undoubtedly the toughest one. However, NEET is one of the toughest national level exams in India as well.
Is Jee tougher than NEET?
For medical aspirants, NEET is the common medical entrance test. It’s tough to compare the two examinations. As per the students who cleared JEE and NEET both, JEE is a bit tougher than NEET, paper-wise. However, the large competition in NEET makes it difficult to secure admission in a good medical college.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.