- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
Which book is best for any competitive exam?
Best Books for Competitive Exams
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
How can I study for competitive exams?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
Which GK book is best for competitive exam?
The List of Best GK Books For Competitive Exams
- General Study 14,000+ Objective (Buy Online)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- R.S. Aggarwal’s S.
- Disha Experts’ Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams.
- Arihant Experts’ General Knowledge (Buy Online)
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual (Buy Online)
Where can I get free PDF books for competitive exams?
Competitive Exam Books Free PDF Download
- Paramount Book PDF in Hindi.
- Practice Sets Reasoning – Upkar Download.
- Paramount Maths PDF book Download.
- Maths for SSC Exams in English.
- Maths Practice sets Chapter wise in Hindi.
- Lucent GK book PDF in Hindi.
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- SSC Ganit Topic-wise LATEST 39 Solved Papers (2017-2010 Hindi, Paperback, Disha Experts.
- NTA UGC NET Sociology Exam (Paper I & II) – Teaching a Paperback, Mr. …
- The Cracker General Awareness (History, Geography, Poli …
- Adda247 SSC English Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO and Oth
Is Ncert enough for any competitive exams?
The bottom line is that NCERT books are among the best books for competitive exams like NEET and JEE as you can build your foundation of the basic knowledge required for tackling advanced level problems in the exams.
Which author is best for competitive exams?
Famous Books And Authors
|1.||Turbulence And Triumph The Modi Years||Rahul Agarwal, Bharathi S Pradhan|
|2.||Savarkar: Echoes from a Forgotten Past||Vikram Sampath|
|3.||Obama-The Call of History||Peter Baker|
|4.||Kashmiri’s Untold Story: Declassification||Maroof Raza, Iqbal Chand Malhotra|
Which math book is best for competitive exam?
Which math book is best for competitive exam?
- List of Most Popular Maths Books for Competitive Exams.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Handbook of Mathematics by Arihant Experts.
- For Competitive Exams Vedic Mathematics by Ramnandan Shastri.
- Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) by R.S Aggarwal.
- Arithmetic Subjective and Objective for Competitive Examination.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I study at home for competitive exams?
How to Study and Crack Competitive Exams- One Stop for All Tips and Tricks
- Get into the right mood with the help of Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov’s experiment.
- Sync your school timetable and home study schedule.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long, strenuous sessions.
- Do not slouch or study when you are sleepy.
How I improve my GK?
Ways to Improve General Knowledge
- Watching TV. Surely you watch TV for a few hours daily.
- Listen to the Radio. Listening to the radio is a habit that is dying fast.
- Read Newspapers & Magazines.
- General Knowledge Websites.
- GK Apps.
- General Knowledge Books.
- Attend Quiz Contests.
- Participate in Quiz Contests.
Which is the best app for GK?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
How can I improve my general knowledge book?
What Books Would You Recommend Someone Read to Improve their General Knowledge of the World?
- The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disorder.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind.
- How to Read a Book.
- A World History.
- The intelligent man’s guide to science.
What is examination booklet?
An examination book, or exam book, or Blue book is a notebook used by students of many post-secondary schools in the United States to write essays and answer multiple short-answer questions when their assessment tests are administered.
How many competitive exams are there in India?
There are more than 30 competitive exams for government jobs. Nevertheless, competitive exams are to test the eligibility of the candidates. The candidates are ranked according to their grades and percentile.
How do you get free books on Goodreads?
Another way to find books to read on Goodreads is simply by navigating to the popular free ebooks shelf (although it’s not always entirely updated). You’ll find over 1,200 titles that are available to read, either directly on Goodreads or in a downloadable PDF format.
Which is the easiest government exam?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
How do I choose a government exam?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
How many government exams are there in India?
Furthermore, there are about 164 different government exams, and various organizations conduct these exams. Some organizations are UPSC, SSC, RBI, IBPS, SBI, LIC, and NIACL.
Is JEE based on NCERT?
Few questions from the inorganic Chemistry portion, inorganic processes, and p-block elements for the JEE Main exam have been taken directly from NCERT books in recent years. NCERT Chemistry Class 11th and 12th books may be used to review fundamental topics and solutions during JEE Main preparation.
What is NCERT full form?
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education.
Is NCERT sufficient for physical chemistry?
For Inorganic and physical chemistry NCERT is enough. Do practice NCERT back questions. Or if possible download NCERT exempler from net and do practice it’s question for physics, chemistry, maths. It will definitely help you to score good markss in jee mains.
How do you memorize books and authors?
One of the most common threads in my research into remembering more of the books you read is this: Take good notes. Scribble in the margins as you go. Bookmark your favorite passages. Write a review when you’ve finished….1. Train your brain with impression, association, and repetition
What is the name of famous books?
What is the name of famous books?
|Famous Books And Authors List|
|Adventures of Tom Sawyer: Mark Twain||Alice in Wonderland: Lewis Carrol|
|Ben Hur: Lewis Wallace||Around the World in eighty days: Jules Verne|
|Baburnama: Babur||Anna Karenina: Leo Tolstoy|
|Arthashastra: Kautilya||Pride and Prejudice: Jane Austen|
Which book is better M Tyra or RS Aggarwal?
Agarwal has much conventional ways of problem and is good for covering everything. But Tyra has some speedy tricks which is every helpful for competitive exams. But it is only practice, practice and practice, which will help you to crack the exams.
Is RS Aggarwal good for bank exams?
Quantitative Aptitude: “Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal” is considered the best book for quantitative aptitude for all IBPS exams. It is sufficient for the bank clerk examination.
Which book is best Arun Sharma or RS Aggarwal?
Answer. Hello aspirant, Both are good books but the exam is cat this it’s better to follow arun Sharma as it fulfills the purpose and agarwals book is mostly intended for government exams. Hope it helped.