Study time of 5 hours before lunch and 5 hours after lunch. This is the maximum that you should study in a day. I do understand that this might not be possible every single day. So on an average if you can maintain 7-8 hours every day for a month before the exams, that will work well.
What is the best way to study for competitive exams?
How to Study and Crack Competitive Exams- One Stop for All Tips and Tricks
- Get into the right mood with the help of Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov’s experiment.
- Sync your school timetable and home study schedule.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long, strenuous sessions.
- Do not slouch or study when you are sleepy.
How can I create a study timetable?
How to create a study timetable: 5 Step Plan
- Analyse your current schedule. The best way to begin is to analyse how and where you’re spending your time.
- Set goals.
- List deadlines and other important dates.
- Decide on a format.
- Schedule in your classes, study sessions and extracurricular activities.
How can I prepare myself for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How toppers make their timetable?
Best Toppers Study Time Table
|5.00 AM – 7.30 AM||Freshen Up, do some exercise, then take bath, get ready for school, and take your breakfast|
|After Coming Back From School|
|2.00 PM – 4.00 PM||Freshen up, take your lunch and rest for an hour|
|4.00 PM – 5.30 PM||Revise what has been taught to you today|
How many hours do Toppers study?
According to the experts, a candidate should spend at least 6 to 8 hours daily on their studies, if they wish to crack the exam with good marks.How Many Hours do GATE Toppers Study?
|GATE Related Links|
|Tokens In C||Function In C|
|Bitwise Operators In C||Ternary Operator In C|
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Practice Exam Questions
The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
Which planet is responsible for competitive exams?
Planet Moon is the significator of the mind in the horoscope. Undoubtedly the concentration of mind is necessary to succeed in any competitive examination. In fact in astrology, if the Moon is strong in D1 and D9 birth chart, then surely the person will study carefully and get success in the exam.
Is it possible to study 15 hours a day?
Studying 15-16 hours per day is possible for only 2-3 days if very necessary. Studying at high pitch continuously drain your body’s capacity to recover &
hamper retaining capacity.
Is studying 2 hours a day enough?
According to my opinion, two hours is not enough for study. The maximum hours needed for study is 8 to 10. It really depends – if you are studying every day maybe 30 mins will be enough for you, if you are 100% concentrated you will need less than 2 hours for sure, and of course it depends on the amount of information.
How many hours can your brain study?
So for the average person the time you can concentrate with your total focus is about 90 minutes to 2 hours. But it can be trained into longer intervals. Thus your work and study tasks that require your absolute most focus can be performed for about 2-4 hours(depending on your brain capacity).
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
Is coaching necessary for competitive exams?
Coaching is not “Necessary” for any exam preparation. The fact is that when you join a good coaching institute, they teach you how to prepare for your exam. They give you study materials. They take your classes so that you know the concepts and develop the necessary skills to solve the numerical or analytical problems.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
How do people study 18 hours a day?
Staying Focused for Long Hours
- Avoid distractions.
- Set a timer to complete a task.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes.
- Focus on one task and then move to another.
- Write a success mantra on your study table or keep a calendar/wall hanging having quotes which motivate you.
How do you score 100 in all subjects?
Spend at least 30 minutes studying each day.
- Short bursts of intense studying are more effective than super long study sessions. Try to avoid going over 45 minutes without taking a break.
- Try rewriting your class notes each day to commit them to memory.
Why do Toppers lie?
One the other side of the coin, the toppers or achievers have learnt just enough to top their class by studying better and also just enough to understand how much they don’t know. They underestimate their preparedness. And this is why we feel these overachievers lie to us.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Why do I sleep when I study?
A major cause of falling asleep while studying is getting too comfortable. The main tip for this would be to not study in your bed. Keep your study area and sleeping area separate so that your brain can clearly differentiate between the two. Preferably sit on a desk and chair with your back straight.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
Why do I get low marks even when I study?
Sometimes a student studies a lot but he gets lesser marks in exam because he may not be aware of test taking strategies which tells him how to express his learning in best way in exam or reproduce his learning in a good way in exam to convince the checker to give you more marks.
Is it OK to fail in exam?
Give your best:
Remember, failure is not the end of life. Failing an exam doesn’t make you any less intelligent or less capable of achieving success in life than those who got better results. Just think that the failure you had in exams was just another step towards success.
What to do if I got less marks?
How to Handle the Disappointment After Getting Low Marks in Exams?
- Comparisons. It’s really funny how comparisons are drawn.
- Sinking Confidence. If you couldn’t do well even after strenuous preparations, it is obvious that you’d feel down.
- Take Selective Feedback.
- Think About Loved Ones.
Which planet gives success?
Planets which is responsible for the success
Jupiter – Jupiter is the significator of wealth, destiny, and progress.
Which planet is for study?
In Vedic Astrology, Jupiter is considered as karaka of education and knowledge. When Jupiter is posited in Trikona or Kendra with the lord of 5th house, it bestows good results in respect of education. Mercury symbolises intelligence.
What planet rules your career?
The primary influencers as planets that govern an individual’s careers are Saturn and Jupiter.