Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- SSC Ganit Topic-wise LATEST 39 Solved Papers (2017-2010 Hindi, Paperback, Disha Experts.
- NTA UGC NET Sociology Exam (Paper I & II) – Teaching a Paperback, Mr. …
- The Cracker General Awareness (History, Geography, Poli …
- Adda247 SSC English Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO and Oth
How can I start preparing for competitive exam?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is best for exam?
Which app is best for exam?
- Top 10 Apps For Exam Preparation. 1.CLASS 10 CBSE BOARDS. TOPPR. EXTRA MARK. 4.GRADE UP. 5.DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. 6.POCKET APTITUDE. 7.ADDA 247. 8.TCY. 9.LAW CLAT EXAM. SELF STUDY NEET. BYJU’S.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I prepare for government exam at home?
Strong topics first
Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English &
General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams. Spend two hours daily for reasoning ability and general knowledge, four hours for quantitative aptitude. Maintain a daily study time of eight hours.
How do I study?
How To Study Effectively
- Get organized. Carry a homework planner at all times.
- Pay attention in class.
- Steer clear of distractions.
- Make sure notes are complete.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Make a study schedule/plan.
- Review notes from class every evening.
- Talk to teachers.
How can I crack government exam?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
Which is the easiest government exam?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
How do you study secretly?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Recite. Review.
- Read a section of the chapter.
- Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
- Review the section by reading it again to correct anything you got wrong, or to revisit important information that you overlooked when you recited.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Practice Exam Questions
The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
Which is the best app for GK and current affairs?
Ans. There are multiple current affairs apps available for competitive exam preparation, but one of the best among these is the BYJU’S Current Affairs App. It provides daily updated national and international news which are important from the USPC exam preparation.
Which online study app is best for competitive exams?
Top 5 Online Study App for Your Competitive Exam Preparation
- Textbook App.
- Adda 24/7.
- Online tyari.
- Olive board.
Is Study Smarter free?
Join millions of people in learning anywhere, anytime – every day. ► ALL STUDY CONTENT COMPLETELY FOR FREE! ► 94% OF STUDYSMARTER USERS ACHIEVE BETTER GRADES WITHIN NO TIME!
Is study smarter a good app?
94% of StudySmarter users achieve better grades. All the tools for optimal exam preparation in one app. On Smartphone &
Laptop. 94% of StudySmarter users achieve better grades.
How do you study for exams?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Why do I feel sleepy when I study?
The main cause of feeling sleepy while studying is not getting enough sleep at night. Sleeping 7 to 8 hours every night is mandatory to keep in good health. Do not oversleep or under-sleep and stick to a sleeping schedule so that your brain is prepared to start feeling sleepy at the same time each night.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
How do I study for a government job?
Diligently follow the below-aligned strategies to crack the exam you are aiming for!
- 6 tips to prepare for government job exams. Scrutinize exam syllabus and difficulty level.
- Scrutinize exam syllabus and difficulty level.
- Segregate topics.
- Strong topics first.
- Previous year papers.
- Practice mock test.
- Move towards weak topics.
Which government job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which government job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
How do I study at home?
Download and save a copy of the flyer.
- Establish a Routine.
- Have a Dedicated Study Area.
- Take Notes for Online Classes.
- Keep a Routine for Physical Activity.
- Don’t Forget Your Social Time.
- Create a Study Plan and Share It with Others.
- Eat Well, Sleep Well.
- Avoid Multitasking.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
How can I study at night?
Best 10 ways to study late at night
- Bite right. Okay, this is important.
- Break right. Continuous studying through the night isn’t going to do you much good.
- Stay well away from the bed.
- Avoid heavy dinners.
- Switch off the electronics.
- Set regular alarms.
- Write as you read.
- Keep moving.