Candidates who want to apply for the CSS exams 2021 can apply online through the FPSC website. On the FPSC website, everything, application form, challan form, and syllabus of CSS 2021 is available. Fill the online application form carefully &
take a print of it before the closing date, 03 November 2020.
What are the requirements for CSS?
CSS Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limits: Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30 Years.
- EDUCATION. At least a Second Division or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree of Pakistani or of a foreign University recognized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- NATIONALITY. A Citizen of Pakistan or State of Jammu and Kashmir.
How can I start my CSS exam?
The following points will describe the true meaning of stuff in terms of CSS preparation.
- Download FPSC Syllabus.
- Download Past Papers.
- Buy Suggested/Recommended Books.
- Buy stationary stuff.
- Have an excellent internet connection.
- Access Dawn newspaper Everyday.
- Convert your room into a classroom.
- Set up your timetable.
Which degree is best for CSS?
The argument given is
as the exam is in the English language, one must have a sound grip on the language. Therefore, a degree in English would be best for CSS. Of course, one has to be good at English writing.
Which subject is best for CSS?
List of Highest Scoring Subjects in the CSS Exams
- Political Science.
- Computer Science.
- Accountancy and Auditing.
- Business Administration.
- US History.
- Governance and Public Policy.
What is the fees of CSS?
CSS Exams Fee Details as per FPSC
The written competitive examination application fee is RS-2200/- For re-checking per paper fee is RS-500/-
Who is not eligible for CSS?
A candidate cannot appear in CSS exam more than three times. The age of the applicant for CSS exam calculated on the 31st December of the year of applying. This means for applying for CSS 2021, your age on 31st December 2020 must not be more than 30 years or less than 21 years.
Can I do CSS after FSC?
Well, you may start preparing for the CSS exam after FSC, but you cannot appear with this qualification. What you can do is take admission to a university and complete your graduation first.
What is CSS age limit?
What is the age limit for the CSS exam? People aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible to appear in CSS exams. Students must study hard for at least one to two years and then appear in exams.
Is CSS exam difficult?
It is very easy to qualify CSS exam, provided that you make preparation in proper lines. Most of the students do not qualify CSS exam despite their hard work because they do not make preparation in proper lines. They do not know what to study and how to make preparation.
What jobs are offered after CSS?
CSS Exam Jobs 2022
- PAKISTAN CUSTOMS SERVICES.
- COMMERCE & TRADE GROUP.
- FOREIGN SERVICE OF PAKISTAN.
- INLAND REVENUE SERVICE OF PAKISTAN.
- PAKISTAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE AND DISTRICT MANAGEMENT GROUP (DMG):
- POLICE SERVICE OF PAKISTAN:
- RAILWAYS (COMMERCIAL & TRANSPORT) GROUP:
- INFORMATION SERVICES OF PAKISTAN:
What happens after clearing CSS exam?
CSS passed candidates will be able to join towards their desired civil service jobs after css under BS-17 scale as civil department officers officially under approval by the Government of Pakistan.
How many papers are there in CSS?
CSS exam has 12 papers including 6 compulsory and 6 optional papers. Each paper carries 100 marks. CSS Exam has 1200 marks in total. Optional subjects for 600 marks are to be selected from the list given by FPSC.
What is the last date of CSS admission 2022?
All candidates who have qualified MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) for CSS 2022 and intend to appear in the written part of the CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 may furnish an online application to FPSC until 18th March 2022.
What are the 12 CSS groups?
Currently, CSS exams conducted by Federal Public Service Commission include the following Occupational Groups.
- Foreign Service of Pakistan.
- Pakistan Administrative Service.
- Police Service of Pakistan.
- Inland Revenue Service of Pakistan.
- Pakistan Customs Services.
- Commerce & Trade Group.
- Information Services of Pakistan.
What are the passing marks in CSS?
To pass this exam you need to score at least 600 marks. However, your allocation is possible if you score around 650 marks in the written exam and around 180 out of 300 marks in the interview but merit is different for different provinces and each province has a specific quota.
When should I apply for CSS 2021?
The application procedure started on 28th November and will end on 15th December 2021. The Federal Public Services Commission will take an MCQ-based Preliminary test on 20th February. MPT should be initially cleared to appear in the written CSS competitive examination.
What is the syllabus of CSS?
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS (600 MARKS)
|2.||English (Precis and Composition)||100|
|3.||General Science & Ability||100|
What are the 6 compulsory CSS subjects?
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS (600 MARKS)
- English Essay. 100.
- English (Precis and Composition) 100.
- General Science & Ability. 100.
- Current Affairs. 100.
- Pakistan Affairs. 100.
How can I take CSS exam in Pakistan?
How to Apply for CSS Exam – Brief
- The advertisement of CSS Exam, reflecting dates, is published in all newspapers in September each year.
- Deposit the exam fee in the nearest Govt.
- Fill in the ‘Online Application Form’ on the official website of FPSC and take a print-out (hard-copy) of the same online form.
What is CSS fee in Pakistan?
CSS Admission Fee
The admission fee for written CSS exam is Rs. 2200.
Can international students get CSS fee waiver?
There are no fee waivers for international students.
Is Academy necessary for CSS?
A frequently asked question roams in the mind of almost every CSS aspirant whether they can prepare for the CSS exam without an academy or not. Of course, anyone can prepare for this prestigious exam without an academy. Academies are costly in every aspect.
Which books should I read for CSS?
CSS aspirants should develop a sound knowledge of the history of the Indo-Pak subcontinent, and the best book for this is Constitutional and Political History of Pakistan by Hamid Khan. The author is Pakistan’s top lawyer
so, he has very well explained the constitutional crises.
Which field is best in Pakistan?
Following is the list of few top paid fields that one can consider to choose for a successful professional career.
- Chartered Accountant.
- IT Professional.