How can I get highest marks in exam?
How to Score Good Marks in Exams | How to Become a Topper
How can I be smart without studying?
Tips to become smarter without studying
- Play video games.
- Make mind maps.
- Solving problems.
- Puzzles and games.
- Make yourself smarter.
- Brush up on vocab.
- Lift weights and eat healthy.
- Travelling to a foreign country.
How do you get 100 in all your exams?
To retain the most information, it’s best to study for at least 20-30 minutes every day in the weeks leading up to the test. Set aside a 30-minute block of time every day to review your notes, go over your flash cards, read new chapters, and work on practice tests.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
What will happen if I dont study?
Answer. If you will don’t study then you will achieve nothing in life because without gyan you can’t do anything in life.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
To get higher marks in your exams, take thorough notes in your classes so you can use them to study. Also, try to study for at least 30 minutes every day leading up to your exams so you memorize the material. Avoid cramming for your tests the night before or you could overload your brain and forget everything.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get an A+ in every class?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can a girl be intelligent?
Here are some ways you can live more intelligently.
- Read more books. Always be reading something, even if you’re busy and it’s going slowly.
- Be aware of current events.
- Experience art.
- Travel more.
- Stay curious.
- Practice good manners.
- But by all means, speak your mind.
How can I talk clever?
Here are nine easily mastered techniques to quickly make yourself more eloquent and smarter sounding.
- Stand or sit with spine straight but relaxed.
- Keep your chin up.
- Focus on your listeners.
- Speak loudly enough to be heard.
- Buttress words with appropriate gestures.
- Strategically position your body.
How a weak student become intelligent?
Attend classes in an attentive manner:
Weak students to perform well academically must attend classes in an attentive manner. When they pay attention to what is being taught in the class, they register the concepts well and are able to compete with the intelligent students.
How do you get an A?
10 Steps to Help You Get Straight A’s
- STEP 1: Take the right subjects …and school will be a lot easier!
- STEP 2: Work with your teacher …
- STEP 3: Never miss a class …it will always catch up with you!
- STEP 4: Always sit up front …
- STEP 5: Complete your homework before class …so you will be prepared in class!
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How can I be smarter in school?
Six Steps to Smarter Studying
- Pay attention in class.
- Take good notes.
- Plan ahead for tests and projects.
- Break it down. (If you have a bunch of stuff to learn, break it into smaller chunks.)
- Ask for help if you get stuck.
- Get a good night’s sleep!
What is the world’s toughest exam?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Who made school?
Horace Mann invented school and what is today the United States’ modern school system. Horace was born in 1796 in Massachusetts and became the Secretary of Education in Massachusettes where he championed an organized and set curriculum of core knowledge for each student.
Who found homework?
Going back in time, we see that homework was invented by Roberto Nevilis, an Italian pedagog. The idea behind homework was simple. As a teacher, Nevilis felt that his teachings lost essence when they left the class.
How can I love studying?
5 life hacks: How to fall in love with studying, and How to make studying enjoyable
- Study what you love – love what you do.
- Set goals.
- Adjust your learning schedule to your lifestyle.
- Add some practice.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people.
How can I force myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
How can I study fast?
If you want to get a jump start on expanding your knowledge, here are 10 proven ways you can start learning faster today.
- Take notes with pen and paper.
- Have effective note-taking skills.
- Distributed practice.
- Study, sleep, more study.
- Modify your practice.
- Try a mnemonic device.
- Use brain breaks to restore focus.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
How can I be brilliant in all subjects?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
Why do I have low marks?
Most common causes of getting low marks in the examination are as follows: A Student May Not Know How to Study Productively: Most of the students do not know the proper method of study. They think study means merely reading the words.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
What percentage is a+?
A+ (90% and above): Outstanding work that demonstrates independent thought and critical reflection and has an excellent research question as well as systematic and persuasive answers to this question.
How do I get an A in English?
How to get an A* in English