How do you prepare for a test quiz?
Test Preparation Tips
- Don’t Procrastinate. Don’t Cram.
- Plan Your Study Time. Make time for studying.
- Watch for Clues.
- Ask Your Teacher for Direction.
- Arrive Early on Test Day.
- Review Early.
- Prepare an Outline.
- Use Visual Aids.
How do I get MCQS correct?
Use these five tips to help you ace the multiple choice questions on your tests and exams.
- Read the questions carefully. Make sure you understand what the question is asking.
- Answer the question without looking at the options.
- Eliminate the incorrect options.
- Answer all the questions.
- Manage your time.
How can I practice competitive exams?
Refer to the following pointers to ace the upcoming Government exams:
- Set a preparation strategy.
- Sort out a study plan.
- Go through the detailed syllabus and check the exam pattern.
- Devote time for self-study.
- Analyse previous year question papers.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I memorize a quiz?
Use mnemonic devices. Acronyms and mnemonic devices are a great way to memorize difficult information. String together words to make a memorable phrase or sentence. Each word in the phrase should start with the letter of the piece of information you are trying to remember.
How many hours should I study for a quiz?
Studying for quizzes may only take an hour or two. A midterm might require 8 hours. A final 20 hours or more. Each class will be different, but you’ll learn as you go.
How should I study the night before quiz?
9 Things To Do The Night Before A Test
- Review your study notes.
- Revise topics one by one.
- Don’t study too late.
- Eat a good meal.
- Prepare for the morning.
- Give your brain a break.
- Get some exercise.
- Set your alarm.
Is C always answer?
C isn’t any better or worse than any other letter, or any more likely to be the correct answer, but if you decide to stick with it for every blind guess you make, you’ll be better off than trying to be “random.”
How can I crack my MCQ exam without studying?
Tips To Crack MCQs
- No Guess Work: No MCQ based exams these days are without negative marking.
- Elimination: For all logical questions when your not sure about the answer, first eliminate all the possible wrong answers.
- Avoid Extreme Choices:
- Be Alert:
- Time Management:
How can I pass MCQ exam without study?
- The Golden Rule of Guessing:
- Questions with options like “All of these”/ “None of these”:
- Avoid the extremes if the answer is number-based:
- Check the dimensions:
- When Two Choices Have Words That Sound Similar, Pay Close Attention To Them:
- When Two Choices Are Complete Opposites, One of Them is Probably Right:
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
Is coaching necessary for competitive exams?
Coaching is not “Necessary” for any exam preparation. The fact is that when you join a good coaching institute, they teach you how to prepare for your exam. They give you study materials. They take your classes so that you know the concepts and develop the necessary skills to solve the numerical or analytical problems.
How do you study secretly?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Recite. Review.
- Read a section of the chapter.
- Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
- Review the section by reading it again to correct anything you got wrong, or to revisit important information that you overlooked when you recited.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
Is failing an exam the end of the world?
One thing you must remember is that failing your exams is not the end of the world. Exam failure is one of the many hurdles you will have to surpass in your life, and there are always possibilities to learn and rise above failure. After all, I’m sure most of you have heard the saying ‘failure makes you stronger’.
How do you accept failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
Create and stick to a good study schedule.
- Remember to incorporate breaks into your study schedule. Breaks give your brain a chance to absorb what you just studied.
- During your break, it is helpful to take a short walk or get some fresh air to help clear your mind.
What time is best for memorizing?
The Best Time to Learn Something New
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter.
How do you not forget what you studied?
6 powerful ways to help you remember what you study
- Study tips 1: Spaced repetition.
- Study tips 2: Active reiteration.
- Study tips 3: Directed note-taking.
- Study tips 4: Reading on paper.
- Study tips 5: Sleep and exercise.
- Study tips 6: Use the Italian tomato clock.
Is studying 2 hours a day enough?
The consensus among universities is that for every hour spent in class, students should spend approximately 2-3 hours studying. So, for example, if your course is three hours long two days per week, you should be studying 12-18 hours for that class per week.
Is studying for 30 minutes enough?
Try working for 30-45 minutes straight, and then take a 10-15 minute break. A study from Kansas State University recommends giving yourself a specific amount of time for each subject. That way you will be able to stay focused on one topic, knowing you will still have time to work on another.
Is studying 5 hours a day enough?
Study Every Day: Establish a daily routine where you study in one place a minimum of 4 -5 hours each day. There are different kinds and ‘levels’ of study discussed below. What is important is that study becomes the centerpiece of your day and the continuous element in your work week. Do not wait for exam-time to study.
Does music help you study?
Benefits of Studying with Music
Music that is soothing and relaxing can help students to beat stress or anxiety while studying. Background music may improve focus on a task by providing motivation and improving mood. During long study sessions, music can aid endurance.
What is the best time to study at night?
Numerous studies prove that your critical thinking and analytical skills are quite effective between 2 PM to 5 PM. During this time, your brain can be very efficient at integrating and processing any new information that you have acquired.
How can I memorize my notes in one night?
Follow these steps to achieve the best results from Cramming:
- Be alone.
- Remove yourself.
- Consume Caffeine.
- Work hard, then stop.
- Reduce your notes.
- Find Someone.
- Focus on the main points.
- Group things together.