How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
What is the easiest way to pass exam?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
Which competitive exam is the toughest?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Which is the easiest exam in the world?
|Section||No of Questions||Marks|
Which country has hardest exam?
Each year, millions of students in China take the gaokao, taken by students in their third and final year of high school typically from June 7 to June 8 or 9. It’s China’s version of the American SAT and British A-level tests, and is known as one of the hardest exams in the world.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do you deal with failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which app is best for govt exam?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
Is it OK to study at night?
For students who have more energy later in the day, evening or nighttime can be a more effective time to study. With fewer distractions and peace and quiet, studying at night can help improve a student’s concentration and focus.
Is studying with music good?
Benefits of Studying with Music
Music that is soothing and relaxing can help students to beat stress or anxiety while studying. Background music may improve focus on a task by providing motivation and improving mood. During long study sessions, music can aid endurance.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
How can I be brilliant in maths?
- Break Down Complex Problems.
- Master The Basic Math Skills.
- Understand The Topic Before Moving On To Another.
- Know The Importance Of Number Sense.
- Have A Regular And Consistent Practice.
- Establish A Routine.
- Focus On Understanding New Concepts.
- Create A Practice Math Test.
What are the brain foods for exams?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
What motivates to study?
Researchers believe that your motivation to study can either come from inside you or outside of you. You can be motivated by an internal drive to learn as much possible. Or, you might be motivated to study by an external reward like a good grade, or a great job, or someone promising you a car.
How do I start studying?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.