10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How can I learn 10x faster?
How To Learn Anything 10x Faster
What is the best trick for study?
Taking a five-minute break to walk around or check your email will actually help your brain to process all of the information that you’ve been studying. (Pro tip: If you’re studying on the computer, take a break every 25 minutes to give your eyes a break.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
What to eat before studying?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
What is the maximum time for studying?
After four 25-minute work periods, you take a half-hour to an hour break. This helps with focus while still giving your mind consistent break periods to rest. Never go beyond studying 6 hours at a time, this is maximum. This amount of time is when experts believe your brain is beyond fried.
How can I be a topper?
11 Habits to Become a Topper
- Regularly Attending Classes.
- “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
- Understand More and Cram Less.
- Regular Revision.
- “Practise Makes a Man Perfect.”
- Say No to Last Moment Exam Preparations.
- Get Interested in What You Are Studying.
- Learn From Your Mistakes.
How can I be brilliant in all subjects?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
How can I be number 1 in exams?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Why do I sleep when I study?
A major cause of falling asleep while studying is getting too comfortable. The main tip for this would be to not study in your bed. Keep your study area and sleeping area separate so that your brain can clearly differentiate between the two. Preferably sit on a desk and chair with your back straight.
Can a slow learner become smart?
Even if you are a slow learner but has a good aptitude and grasping capacity,you can be smart. Means to say If you don’t forget easily what you have understood once then you too are smart,infact smarter then others.
Can slow learners be successful?
Fortunately, research shows that a slow learner is still capable of achieving academic success in the regular classroom, even though at a slower rate.
How do I stop being a slow learner?
12 Ways for Any Slow Learner to Easily Speed Up Learning
- Relax and Stay Calm.
- Remove Distractions.
- Eat Right.
- Play to Your Strengths.
- Practice Makes Perfect.
- Mnemonic Devices.
- Try All Learning Styles.
How can I be brilliant in maths?
- Break Down Complex Problems.
- Master The Basic Math Skills.
- Understand The Topic Before Moving On To Another.
- Know The Importance Of Number Sense.
- Have A Regular And Consistent Practice.
- Establish A Routine.
- Focus On Understanding New Concepts.
- Create A Practice Math Test.
Why is studying so hard?
One of the most common reasons students find it difficult to study, is because of a lack of concentration. Once you start studying it is important to stay focused and not let your thoughts wander.
How can I understand faster?
8 Powerful Tricks That Make You Grasp New Concepts Faster
- 1) Use mental associations.
- 2) Apply the 80/20 principle.
- 3) Break it down.
- 4) Write it down.
- 5) Connect existing knowledge.
- 6) Try Brain exercises.
- 7) Learn your way.
- 8) Teach other people.
How do you read for exams?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
What is the best study time table?
What is the best study time table?
- PLAN A SCHEDULE OF BALANCED ACTIVITIES.
- PLAN ENOUGH TIME FOR STUDYING EACH SUBJECT.
- STUDY AT A SET TIME AND IN A CONSISTENT PLACE.
- STUDY AS SOON AFTER YOUR CLASS AS POSSIBLE.
- UTILIZE ODD HOURS DURING THE DAY FOR STUDYING.
- LIMIT YOUR STUDY TIME TO NO MORE THAN 2 HOURS ON ANY ONE COURSE AT ONE TIME.
How can I increase memory power?
14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Eat less added sugar.
- Try a fish oil supplement.
- Make time for meditation.
- Maintain a moderate weight.
- Get enough sleep.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Train your brain.