How can I study hard for competitive exam?
How to Study and Crack Competitive Exams- One Stop for All Tips and Tricks
- Get into the right mood with the help of Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov’s experiment.
- Sync your school timetable and home study schedule.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long, strenuous sessions.
- Do not slouch or study when you are sleepy.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Is coaching necessary for competitive exams?
Coaching is not “Necessary” for any exam preparation. The fact is that when you join a good coaching institute, they teach you how to prepare for your exam. They give you study materials. They take your classes so that you know the concepts and develop the necessary skills to solve the numerical or analytical problems.
Which planet is responsible for competitive exams?
Planet Moon is the significator of the mind in the horoscope. Undoubtedly the concentration of mind is necessary to succeed in any competitive examination. In fact in astrology, if the Moon is strong in D1 and D9 birth chart, then surely the person will study carefully and get success in the exam.
How can I use excel in competitive exam?
7 Easy Ways To Excel In Competitive Exams
- Schedule Your Exam Routine.
- Do Your Research Well.
- Focus On Smart Work More Than Hard Work.
- Set Your Time.
- Make It Fun.
- Highlight The Keywords.
- Stay Healthy To Be Successful.
How can I crack an exam?
Listed below are a few tips and tricks which comes handy in preparing for competitive exams:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Invest more time in weaker sections.
- Follow the timetable strictly.
- Take regular breaks.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
What should I study for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you get over a failing competitive exam?
Read below the 6 essential tips to deal with the bad result or score in an exam and prepare well in future:
- Analyse the reasons behind failure:
- Change your approach:
- Be positive for your next attempt:
- Follow a different strategy for the next exam:
- Give your best:
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
Which is the easiest govt exam to crack?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
How do you copy a test?
Choose Edit >
Copy. Paste the copied step(s) into a different visual test by opening that visual test in which you want to paste the copied steps. To move the selected step(s) instead of copying them, choose Edit >
Cut. Select the test step that you want the copied steps to appear after.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
What are the disadvantages of coaching classes?
Individual attention becomes impossible for students to receive during coaching. It also creates a sense of stress as students in their coaching and school need to maintain different types of pattern of their studying along with homework. In turn, coaching classes can also create an extra burden of expenditure.
Is taking coaching good?
Coaching classes could provide you the right approach and training you need to clear an exam. They know the exact pattern and the level of questions, which would really make it good for the student.
Are coaching institutes necessary?
They give the students good training and make sure that they are free of any distractions. Some institutes even give the students career guidance and motivational classes to keep the students on track. A good coaching center would always be able to give attention to each of their students.