Now some people will try to prepare for a test like this by cramming just a few minutes ahead of time, but a good test score is not in their future! In your case, you’ve given yourself two months, which is a decent amount of time to prepare for an exam like the one you’re taking.
How can I study in the last two months?
Have variety in your daily study– Try to study different subjects in a day and do not just stick to one for hours. Variety in your study will keep you interested in it. 6. Focus on weaker subjects- You must give some extra time to your weaker subjects everyday and try making them strong.
Can you study for an exam in a month?
Aim to begin studying at least one month in advance.
Set aside a little time each week to sit down and organize your notes and think about what’s going well and what’s going badly. Three to four weeks ahead of time is the latest that you want to create a study plan for yourself. Cramming is toxic.”
Is 20 days enough to study for an exam?
20 days are not at all enough to start your preparations and score good marks. As only 20 days are left, try to make notes which will help you in your revision. Devote yourself fully in studies for these 20 days. Keep all the distractions aside (like TV, Social Media, Phone, etc).
Can you revise in 2 months?
In some cases, and despite not being recommended, two months could be enough to revise an A level. This really depends on the individual student and the individual subject. If a student is particularly intelligent and finds things easy to remember, two months could be enough for them to revise everything they need.
How can I crack competitive exam in 2 months?
Follow these 4 tips to crack competitive examinations
- Step 1: Follow a time-table. As a first step, make a time-table keeping in mind what you want to achieve in short-term and long-term.
- Step 2: Focus on preparation.
- Step 3: Evaluate yourself.
- Step 4: Stay positive and confident.
Can you get 90% in boards a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.
How do you get a 95% exam?
Tips to Score 95% or above in Class 12th Exams
- Compete with yourself:
- Make textbooks your bible:
- Solve sample papers religiously:
- Keep a check on your handwriting:
- Don’t neglect English:
- Stop studying 12 hours before the exam:
How do you get 97 in boards?
Here are the following tips and strategies that you should follow for the board exam to score 90% marks.
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
How can I study 16 18 hours a day?
Staying Focused for Long Hours
- Avoid distractions.
- Set a timer to complete a task.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes.
- Focus on one task and then move to another.
- Write a success mantra on your study table or keep a calendar/wall hanging having quotes which motivate you.
How can I study 10 hours a day?
How to study 10+ hours daily without getting tired and depressed?
- Eat healthy.
- Take the right amount of breaks.
- Use the rest of the time wisely.
- Change your study area.
- Use different ways of studying.
- Stay Motivated.
- Don’t live in a world of possibilities.
Is 1 month enough for revision?
Yes, of course, it is. Provided you’ve been regular at studying throughout the year, even 2 weeks are enough to give a shot at final revision. Because it wouldn’t take you as much time. You should use this time to make yourself better in terms of your strategies.
Is 80 a good score?
B – is still a pretty good grade! This is an above-average score, between 80% and 89% C – this is a grade that rests right in the middle. C is anywhere between 70% and 79%
Is it possible to study 15 hours a day?
Studying 15-16 hours per day is possible for only 2-3 days if very necessary. Studying at high pitch continuously drain your body’s capacity to recover &
hamper retaining capacity.
Is it OK to study at night?
Hence, the evening or night time is a more effective time for them to read and study. Studying at this time also helps to improve your concentration and creativity as there are fewer distractions, and with everyone in bed, there is definitely peace and quiet.
Is 2 months enough for Gcses?
Starting two or three months in advance is definitely a good starting point for planning your revision. It’s a nice, round amount of time that is easy to fit your GCSE subjects into.
How late is too late to revise for A levels?
When Is It Too Late To Start Revising For A-Levels? The short answer is, it’s never too late – but starting later than 2 weeks before your first A-Level exam is too late… As I’ve already said, any revision is better than no revision at all. It’s never too late to start making an effort to improve your A-Level results.
Is 3 months of revision enough for A levels?
some people start when they are comfortable or under too much pressure, it really depends. ideally, i would say 4-6 months prior to ur exam is a suitable time to revise, especially working on things you find difficult first, then the easy stuff and practice.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How do I start a GK study?
Reading newspaper daily will boost your GK learning….The important topics covered under GK are:
- Physical Geography.
- Indian and World Geography.
- Indian and World History.
- International Organizations.
- Everyday Science.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
How many hours should a class 12 student sleep?
Since you are a student you need that sleep for 7-8 hours a day for better concentration and memory and to relax your mind.
How can I cover my syllabus in 2 months?
Study Tips for Class 12 Students
- Use only main NCERT Textbooks.
- Avoid Distractions.
- Plan your Studies.
- Solve CBSE Sample Papers.
- Practice writing a high scoring answer.
- Stay Healthy.
- Stay Focussed while Studying.
What percentage is good in 10th?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th. Q.
Are boards difficult?
The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students. Even when it is strongly advised that students should not worry about the results, there are some areas and aspects which demand every student’s attention.
How can I top in class 10?
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Preparation Tips (Subject wise)
- First read the question paper well.
- Use the first 15 minutes effectively.
- Don’t worry about the tough ones.
- Prioritise your attempt.
- Ensure speed and accuracy.
- Keep an eye on your watch.
- Avoid thinking too much about a question.
- Revise your answers.
What is a good percentage in Class 12?
Class 12th marks matter if you want to work for a well-known multinational company. Like the government job exams, several private companies out there ask for at least 60 percent in class 12 boards. Then, other multinational companies demand board marks as high as 80 percentage along with good marks in graduation.
Is 12th Board easy?
With right determination and intensive study, you can score 90% in 12th Board exams and even more. All the best!
What if I get low percentage in 10th?
Nothing if you get low marks in 10th. After 10th, ur certificate will change into a mere birth certificate.
Is 85 good in CBSE 12th Science?
Yes, it is a good score because average students will be having Between 65% to 80%. And you have done better.