Top 5 Easiest VCE Subjects
- Further Maths.
- Math Methods.
- Health and Human Development.
How should I study for grade 12?
Top 10 study tips
- Have all your materials ready before you begin studying – pencils, pens, highlighters, paper, etc.
- Be positive.
- Take a walk outside.
- Break up your learning sections into manageable parts.
- Keep your study sessions short but effective and reward yourself with short, constructive breaks.
How can I study perfectly for exams?
Not every studying technique works for every student, so experiment with a few of these important study tips to find out which ones work best for you.
- Make the Most of Class Time.
- Study with Classmates.
- Take Advantage of Office Hours.
- Create Flashcards.
- Find a Good Study Spot.
- Switch It Up.
- Read and Review—Early and Often.
What is the hardest subject in VCE?
Revolutions should be there. It is only marked up 1, but it is one of the hardest vce subjects.
What is the hardest Year 12 subject?
What are the 12 Hardest A-Level Subjects? The 12 hardest A-Level subjects are Mathematics, Further Mathematics, History, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. The list also includes English Literature, Art, Psychology, Computer Programming and Music. You might be looking at some of these subjects and thinking, “No way!
How many hours should a Grade 12 learner sleep?
Sleeping at least 8 hours every night, eating properly and drinking plenty of water are all important things you need to do for your brain.
How do you become a straight A student?
How To Become a Straight-A Student
- Streamline your study habits to learn more in less time.
- Take smarter notes (Hint: Less is more).
- Provide A+ answers on quizzes and exams.
- Know which reading assignments are critical—and which are not.
- Choose an A-worthy paper topic.
- Write stellar prose without the agony.
How many hours should a Grade 12 learner study?
As a matric student, you should spend about 6 – 8 hours a day studying.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
Is 4 days enough to study for an exam?
Ideally, studying should start at least five days in advance of the exam to allow students an ample amount of time to go over course concepts and materials, and reach out to their instructor or peers if they find they have any questions.
How many hours should I study in Year 12 VCE?
These guidelines suggest that year 10 to 12 students should spend between 90 minutes and three hours on study each weeknight, and up to six hours at the weekend during peak VCE periods.
Is VCE difficult?
There is no doubt that your VCE years are the most grueling of your school career. Success in VCE does not come easy. As most teachers say, VCE is a marathon not a sprint. Doing well does not mean writing 50 pages of notes, reading your English texts 5 times each or completing 40 past papers per subject.
How do I prepare for Year 12?
10 ways to prepare for Year 12 like a champ
- Be organised.
- Healthy you = healthy grades.
- Plan ahead for life after school.
- Don’t leave things until the last minute!
- Follow your passion, not the points.
- Stress less about your ATAR.
- A great way to learn is to teach.
- You’re not alone.
Is 37 a good study score?
Each year, and for every study, the mean study score is set at 30. A score of between 23 and 37 shows that you are in the middle range of students
a score of 38 or more indicates that you are in the top 15%. For studies with large enrolments (1,000 or more): 2% of students will get a score on or above 45.
Should I do 5 or 6 VCE subjects?
Most importantly, 6 subjects is obviously better than 5. A student who completes a subject early will have an automatic 10% advantage over a student who only completes 5. Furthermore, 6th subject will ensure that a poor mark in one subject will have less of an impact on your overall score.
What is a low ATAR score?
What is the Lowest ATAR score? The lowest ATAR score is not zero! It is 30. Any score that is lower than that is demonstrated as ‘less than 30‘.
What is the most failed subject in high school?
Algebra is the single most failed course in high school, the most failed course in community college, and, along with English language for nonnative speakers, the single biggest academic reason that community colleges have a high dropout rate.
Which is toughest course in world?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
How hard is Atar?
Ultimately, getting 99 ATAR is no easy undertaking. It requires hard work, dedication, and a willingness to use all of the resources available to you. For those students who are aiming for the top universities, a high ATAR score is essential – and it is within your reach.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
Does sleep affect your grades?
Poor sleep can negatively affect a student’s grades, increase the odds of emotional and behavioral disturbance.
How do I create a study timetable?
How to create a study timetable: 5 Step Plan
- Analyse your current schedule. The best way to begin is to analyse how and where you’re spending your time.
- Set goals.
- List deadlines and other important dates.
- Decide on a format.
- Schedule in your classes, study sessions and extracurricular activities.
How do you get an A+ in every class?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
Who is a serious student?
One of the great qualities of serious students is discipline. They obey the instruction, rules, and regulations of their parents, teachers, and school authorities every time. Serious students are of good behavior and trustworthy.
How can I start studying seriously?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
Is studying 1 hour a day enough?
In Conclusion. University experts recommend 2-3 hours of studying per one hour of class. Following this method can result in a very, very long day for the average college student. You can use this method if it works for you, but in reality, it’s all about knowing you and how you study.
Is it OK to study at night?
Studying at night before sleeping is OK, provided that the individual is not yet sleepy. Scientists confirm that the brain is able to process information better right before bedtime. No matter the preferred time to study, one must get ample sleep to give the brain enough time to rest and recover.
What time is best for memorizing?
The Best Time to Learn Something New
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter.