How can I get full marks in English exam?
Here are 13 tips for you to score maximum marks in your CBSE Class 12 English board exam.
- Be sure about the letter-writing and summary writing formats.
- Read your comprehension passage thoroughly.
- Focus on improving your writing skills.
- Solve sample question papers.
- Prepare notes on character sketches and central themes.
How do I study for an English exam in one day?
These six steps will help you study for an exam in 24 hours or less.
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
How can I pass English exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
Which book is best for English preparation?
English Books for competitive exams: These books will help you improve your English
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.
- English Grammar & Composition by S.C. Gupta.
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Sinha.
- Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
How can I score more than 95 percent in Class 9?
How to Become Topper in Class 9
- Finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus as early as possible.
- Do not waste time as you study.
- Solve questions every time you finish a chapter.
- Do not blindly mug up the theories.
- Solve sample papers after the entire syllabus is finished.
- Stay calm and confident.
How can I score 100 100 in English?
Tips and Tricks to Score 100% Marks in English Literature Section C Class 10
- Identify the Name of Lesson.
- Identify the Name of Author/Poet/Dramatist.
- Read the given extract carefully.
- Identify key words/key concept.
- Identify the speaker/character.
- Recall the theme of poem/prose lesson.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I study faster without forgetting?
Learn Without Forgetting
- Memory Skills – Learn Without Forgetting.
- You will be surprised to see how easy it can be to remember difficult concepts once you establish good study habits.
- READ OUT LOUD.
- LEARNING VISUALLY.
- PRACTICE TESTS.
- READING SEVERAL TIMES WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER.
- DEVELOP GOOD READING AND MEMORY SKILLS.
How can I focus on studying?
7 tips for staying organised and focused while studying
- Make a plan.
- Create a relaxed study environment.
- Take regular breaks.
- Don’t get distracted by social media.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well.
- Reward yourself.
- Don’t do all-nighters, you will regret it!
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How can I score full marks in all subjects?
Remember: you’ve got this.
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
How do I get a good 10th percentage?
Class 10 Board Exam 2020 Tips to Attempt Question Paper
- First read the question paper well.
- Use the first 15 minutes effectively.
- Don’t worry about the tough ones.
- Prioritise your attempt.
- Ensure speed and accuracy.
- Keep an eye on your watch.
- Avoid thinking too much about a question.
- Revise your answers.
Which grammar book is best for competitive exams?
Best grammar book for competitive exams
- General English for all competitive examinations by S.C Gupta –
- 5 .
- Oxford English grammar course advanced Book –
- Word Power Made Easy –
- Applied English Grammar and Composition by Madan Mohan Sharma –
- High School English Grammar and Composition book by Wren and Martin –
How can I improve my grammar for competitive exams?
Strong Grammar Basics: Brush up and strengthen basic English grammar essentials such as noun, verb, pronoun, tenses, prepositions, conjunctions, degree of comparison, etc. Go through English grammar tests and guides, use English books like Wren and Martin to prepare.
Which publication is best for English grammar?
Here are 5 books that can help improve your English grammar.
- Wren & Martin High School English Grammar And Composition Book (Regular Edition)
- ICSE Art of Effective English Writing for Classes IX-X.
- Oxford Modern English Grammar.
- English Grammar & Composition.
- Advanced English Grammar with Answers.
What is the best time table for study?
What is the best time table for study?
- PLAN A SCHEDULE OF BALANCED ACTIVITIES.
- PLAN ENOUGH TIME FOR STUDYING EACH SUBJECT.
- STUDY AT A SET TIME AND IN A CONSISTENT PLACE.
- STUDY AS SOON AFTER YOUR CLASS AS POSSIBLE.
- UTILIZE ODD HOURS DURING THE DAY FOR STUDYING.
- LIMIT YOUR STUDY TIME TO NO MORE THAN 2 HOURS ON ANY ONE COURSE AT ONE TIME.
What is study time table?
A study timetable is a structured schedule that allows you to drop your study times, classes, events and any other important occasions into one place. Study timetables are incredibly useful as they allow you to visualise what you have coming up in your day or week.
Do 10th marks matter?
Now coming to the Colleges, yes, your 10th marks plays the most significant role when it comes to admission in 12th. If you have not scored a certain percent, it depends upon college to college and university to University, then you would be able to take admission in that Institute.
Is English class 12 Easy?
English is one of the important subjects for 12th standard students of all three streams – Arts, Commerce, and Science. The CBSE 12th students who appeared for the English paper today said the difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate. All the questions asked in today’s exam was based on the NCERT syllabus.
How many hours should I study for 12 boards?
Study at least 8 hours a day, if you really want to score 90+ percentage in board exams. Because this is the only way which is required to achieve such a percentage. Divide equal time of study with your main subjects. But do not forget to study subjects like Hindi, English, etc.
How many books of English are there in class 12?
Class 12 CBSE English syllabus mainly includes two books, Flamingo textbook and Vistas textbooks. However, there is a separate book for students who opt for elective English, that is Kaleidoscope.
How can I get 98 percent board in Class 10?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I be smarter in school?
Here are six steps to smarter studying:
- Pay attention in class.
- Take good notes.
- Plan ahead for tests and projects.
- Break it down. (If you have a bunch of stuff to learn, break it into smaller chunks.)
- Ask for help if you get stuck.
- Get a good night’s sleep!
How can I become topper in class 10?
How to become topper in cbse board exams ?
- Better study space. Study space or study room is an important factor in getting your studies in the right track.
- Study regularly.
- Practice Practice Practice ..!!!
- Teach Others.
- Use Internet – Not Facebook.
- Eat for your brain.
- Exercise for your body.