Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
Which is the easiest government exam to clear?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include:
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
Which government job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
How can I crack government exam?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
Which book is best for general English for competitive exams?
English Books for competitive exams: These books will help you improve your English
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.
- English Grammar & Composition by S.C. Gupta.
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Sinha.
- Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which is the hardest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which job is best for girls?
21 Best Jobs In India For Girls & Women
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
Which government job is easy?
#1 RRB Group D
This is the first among the Top 20 easiest exams in India and is conducted to recruit people for Group D vacancies in Indian Railways like Cabin Man, Welder, Gatekeeper. This exam is conducted in two stages namely, written test which is held on online mode and physical efficiency test.
Which is the most powerful job in the world?
A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking position of an executive in a company. Every company, whether small or big, has a CEO who handles its corporate affairs.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Which online study app is best for competitive exams?
Top 5 Online Study App for Your Competitive Exam Preparation
- Textbook App.
- Adda 24/7.
- Online tyari.
- Olive board.
Which app is best for online test?
Which app is best for online test?
- My Study Life [free
Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome]
- Exam Countdown [free
- Quizlet [free, Android, iOS]
- Pocket [Android, iOS, Chrome]
- Google Translate [free
- ACCA Student Planner.
How can I increase my knowledge day by day?
Take a dive and know how to gain knowledge about everything.
- Be Curious. A curious mind is as fertile as a turtle.
- Reading. If curiosity is the path to learn forever, then reading is the concrete that paves it.
- Teach Others.
- Be Mindful and Open.
How can I make my GK strong?
Ways to Improve General Knowledge
- Watching TV. Surely you watch TV for a few hours daily.
- Listen to the Radio. Listening to the radio is a habit that is dying fast.
- Read Newspapers & Magazines.
- General Knowledge Websites.
- GK Apps.
- General Knowledge Books.
- Attend Quiz Contests.
- Participate in Quiz Contests.
How can I increase my general knowledge quickly?
Tips To Improve Your General Knowledge
- Read frequently. Increasing the amount you read is a sure-fire way to improve your general knowledge.
- Keep up with the news.
- Socialize frequently.
- Fill ‘dead’ time with learning.
- Make new media your friend.
Which is the easiest government exam?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack 2022
- RRB Group D: This is the first among the top five easiest government jobs which recruit candidates for Railway’s Group D vacancies like Cabinman, Fitter, Helper, Gangman, etc.
- SSC CHSL:
- SSC Stenographer:
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET):
- RRB NTPC:
How can I top in exam?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How can I prepare for government exam at home?
Strong topics first
Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English &
General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams. Spend two hours daily for reasoning ability and general knowledge, four hours for quantitative aptitude. Maintain a daily study time of eight hours.
How can I download Competitive books for free?
Competitive Exam Books Free PDF Download
- Paramount Book PDF in Hindi.
- Practice Sets Reasoning – Upkar Download.
- Paramount Maths PDF book Download.
- Maths for SSC Exams in English.
- Maths Practice sets Chapter wise in Hindi.
- Lucent GK book PDF in Hindi.
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh.
Which is the best book for all competitive exams?
Best Books for Competitive Exams
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
Which book is best for reasoning for competitive exams?
Best Reasoning books
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning by Arihant Experts.
Which publication is best for English grammar?
Best Books on English Grammar
- McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage.
- English Grammar For Dummies.
- The Elements of Style.
- High School English Grammar & Composition.
- Practical English Usage.
- Understanding and Using English Grammar, 4th Edition.
- Basic English Grammar For Dummies – US.
- Oxford Modern English Grammar.
What are the basic English grammar?
Basic Grammar Terms
- NOUN: The name of a person, place, or thing.
- PRONOUN: A word used to refer to a noun, usually used to avoid repetition.
- VERB: A word that expresses action (verb tenses treated later).
- ADJECTIVE: A word used to modify (describe) a noun or pronoun.
What is a general English?
1. A non-technical term for English when the language at large is contrasted with a usage, variety, dialect, or register: That’s Cockney
it isn’t general English.